Chapter 13: Trinity

Tobias' POV:
She looked so peaceful whilst she was asleep. For someone who has been through so much, she has always looked so peaceful.
"Tobias?" I froze.
"Why are you watching me?" Shit.
"How long have you been awake?"
"Half an hour." She opened her eyes and I was greeted by white.
"Trinity how dare you?!" I growled at her but she just giggled."I was just messing with you. Infinity is still asleep. But....." "But?" She was suddenly quiet. She looked away and her smile disappeared. "Um, can I kiss Xavier? I mean I've never had the chance to-" I cut her off by placing a finger on her lips. "Of course you can. If you ever want to talk to him or something just ask- I won't get mad at you." Her face lit up and I took my finger away. She was grinning like an idiot and I couldn't help but smile. Both of them were perfect and they didn't realise it at all.
Trinity's POV:I watched as Tobias closed his eyes and let Xavier take control. When he opened his eyes, they were a beautiful golden colour."Xavier?""Hey baby." He pulled me close so that our lips were inches apart."I heard you wanted me." His lips brushed against mine and sent tingles down my spine.

"You know, you're sexy when you do that." I crashed my lips against his, making my whole body erupt with tingles. He was taken aback at first but he quickly recovered, pulling me closer; moulding our bodies into one. I could sense Infinity waking up and had to pull away. His eyes were filled with rejection and I wish I could've stayed but she would just regain control. "I have to go. Infinity is waking up.""Cant you stay?" He whimpered. "I'm sorry baby, she's too strong for me. She doesn't even know her own strengths. If she tried to regain control forcefully, she could injure me very seriously." His eyes widened."I promise I will talk to you soon, but for now I need to go."
"Okay babe." He gave me one last peck before letting our humans take control. I'm probably going to be in deep shit for this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------I'm going to do a double update today because I just felt like I don't update as much as I should and we are so close to hitting 1k on this book its unbelievable. It would be an understatement to say that this book took off quicker than my first book, which actually makes me feel sad in a way seen as I personally love my first book. Anyway, if you haven't read that book then you should. It's called Alpha and you can just find it by going onto my profile and finding it there. If you like my books, then you should follow me to get updates and stuff and also I would love feedback.Remember to vote!

Cupquakey <3