Chapter 20

A/N: Thinking of about 35 chapters in this book.

Tobias' POV: (Finally)

"Dreams?" I didn't understand.
"The ones I've been having all week. I need to tell you what they show me." I nodded and listened to every detail she told me. There was a lot.

Me dying.

That stood out.

But I die trying to save her.

To think, four months ago, I was alone. Only my family, Cammie and Lace to keep me company.

Now I have her. The light of my life, the apple of my eye. I know it's cheesy but it's true. My life completely changed when I met her.

Once she had finished explaining her dreams, I engulfed her in a hug. I laid us both down on the bed and she rested her head on my chest. I stroked her hair softly.

"We will be fine. Trust me." To be completely honest, I had no idea if we were going to be fine or not. I just don't want her to be worried about me.

"You could visit your mother? She might explain something." She nodded hesitantly.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here when you wake up." She sighed and closed her eyes. Her breathing slowed and her body relaxed.

I heard a quiet knock at the door.

"Come in." The door opened, revealing Lace.

"Am I interrupting?" I shook my head.

"What's wrong? She's been distant lately." I sighed.

"She's been having these dreams. Or visions,"

"She can tell the future?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out." He nodded.

"In these.... Visions, I die and it has her all worked up. I don't want her to stress. After all she's already been through, I don't want her to worry anymore. It's been so long since she's had a happy memory and I want to be in those memories."

"How do you die?"

"An attack. Involving everyone. Angels, witches, demons, you name it. I die trying to save her." I looked down at her.

They say people looked younger when hey sleep. Infinity looked so much older, so much wiser. She has the face of someone who has smiled through so much pain and laughed through the worst moments.

She stirred and we both looked at her. She slowly opened her eyes, letting a tear escape them. Her eyes clouded over with white as she sat up.

"She doesn't want to tell you." Trinity?

"The dreams a visions of the future. There's no way to change it." My heart dropped.

"Lace, get out." He didn't think twice before bolting out of the door.

"He's with her." She whispered.

"What?"

"My Aunt Kacey, the mastermind behind this all. Lace is her sidekick. She threatened to hurt Cammie. So he joined her." I shook my head in disbelief.

"No, he wouldn't."

"I watched it happen Tobais! Why would I lie at a time like this?"

"NO! He's my best friend and my beta! He wouldn't do something to put the pack in danger. Even if he did, he would warn me about it."

"You just don't get it, do you?" I growled at her.

"I'm being hunted. By my own aunt, who lives and works in your pack. All of this just because I'm the Moon Goddess' daughter." She muttered the last part to herself.

"You're crazy." She looked at me, tears pooling in her eyes.

"She has you too. You'll never believe me because she's using your friends to do this." She stood up and grabbed a backpack from in the closet.

She began shoving things inside it. Clothes, shoes, weapons. She zipped it up and slung it over her shoulder. I moved toward he door and so did she but I got there first.

"What do you think you're doing?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Move."

"What. Are. You. DOING?" I used my Alpha tone but she didn't even flinch.

"MOVE!" She flicked her hand and a gust of wind sent me flying into the wall to my right.

I winced at the force of the impact. My eyes started to droop and I watched as Infinity raised her hand to her mouth in shock.

"I'm sorry." She whispered before running out of the door.

What the actual fuck had I done?

A/N: COVERS??