Chapter 16

Infinity's POV:

I opened my mouth to reply but two very slimy arms wrapped around my waist, I shrieked and tried to get out of the death grip but failed miserably.

I was picked up and turned towards the mud puddle. I wriggled and squirmed but that only made the arms tighten their grip on me.

This was when my guardian self-defences kicked in.

I lifted my hands and two vines sprouted from the ground and wrapped themselves around the person's legs, holding them in place. I then let my body heat up to burn the person holding me. He hissed in pain and I smiled as I dropped to the ground.

That smile disappeared when I saw Tobias standing there with burn marks on his chest and arms.

"Shit, I'm so so sorry Tobias! I didn't know it was you! I didn't feel the tingles!"

"What do I do, what do I do?" I mind linked my mother.

"As a guardian, you have healing powers. Just use them like you have been using your other powers." I carefully grabbed Tobias' arms and placed my hands on the burns. He hissed in pain and I could feel Xavier trying to heal him as fast as he could but he was in too much pain. I could feel their pain through the mate bond and I immediately started to heal him.

The burn marks faded but his skin was still red. I did the same for his chest. He whimpered in pain and I cringed, feeling only a tenth of what he was feeling right now. Just as I was finishing, my aunt Kacey arrived with her mate.

"I heard Alpha Tobias got burned very seriously?" She looked at him.

"Was it a hoax?"

"No," I looked at her.

"I burned him then I healed him. "

"What do you mean?" I wondered is she knew about my mom.

"Well I-" I suddenly felt dizzy and started to sway from side to side. The last thing I remember is falling backwards as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

----------------------------------------

Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush.

Cupquakey <3