Chapter 24

Shall I make a twitter just for this account??"

7k as of this morning! Thank you so much ILY!!

Tobias' POV

This is definitely not where I imagined I would rescue Infinity from. Then again, she doesn't seem to be in any trouble; she looks  like she runs the place.

"And she looks hot while doing it."

"Shut the fuck up Calum. Now isn't the time."

"Fine."

We walked down what seemed like the 1000th corridor before we finally reached a completely different part of the mountain.

There was a red carpet rolled over the marble floor and a small golden chandelier hung from the centre of the corridor.

"This is where you will be sleeping." Hold the fuck up.

"What."

"Each of you have a room and you will sleep in it until the morning when we will talk about what will happen next." I stared at Infinity in shock.

"Warriors." They lunged for Infinity's "companions" in an attempt to bring them down so I could take Infinity.

"Genesis." The girl beside her effortlessly raised her arm before flicking her wrist down, sending all of my warriors to the floor with it.

So they had powers.

"We can either do this the easy way or the hard way and I suggest you choose the hard way if you ever want me back." Infinity spat.

I stood in shock at the look she was giving me. Sure, I didn't trust her when she told me about her aunt and that is probably unforgivable given the situation we're in right now but I'm her mate and she is mine. Mates are supposed to understand each other and forgive each other.

"You didn't understand when she told you about her dreams."

Okay he has a point.

"Tobias, are you even fucking listening to me?"

"No." I answered sheepishly. She grunted and glared at me.

"Each of your men have a room each. Breakfast is at 8. Come down or miss our conversation." She walked off, the two guys and the girl following behind her. The warriors finally got up from the floor and started walking towards a room each.

I walked into the one closest to me and my eyes widened in awe.

This definitely wasn't an ordinary mountain.

There were no windows, obviously, but there was just enough lighting to make the room have a natural feel. A king-size bed soot in the centre of the back wall, with a velvet canopy draped over the top of the four posts. A white vanity stood adjacent to it, as well as two small sets of drawers for clothes. The wall to the left wasn't like the others. It was painted with such delicacy, every single stroke painted by hand onto the wall. It was beautiful.