Chapter 10: The Moon Goddess

Infinity's POV:
"How do you know?"
"The markings on your back."
"THE WHAT!?" I looked in the mirror and sure enough, there were five symbols tattooed on my spine; Earth, Air, Fire, Water and what I'm assuming is the guardian symbol. I put the t-shirt back on and turned back to Tobias.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Trinity howled and the sadness embedded in his voice.
"My mother-"
"Angelica?"
"You... You knew my m-mother?"
"Yeah I was there when she was murdered..." A single tear rolled down my cheek and I refused to let them flow.
"Child I would like to speak to your mate."
"But how can you-"
"Join hands and I will do the rest for you."
"Tobias, I need you to hold my hands and close your eyes. Don't ask questions." I felt his hands link with mine and saw him close his eyes and take a deep breath. I did the same and as soon as I closed my eyes, everything turned white. I felt someone squeeze my hand and looked to my left to see Tobias staring back at me.
"Child," I looked in front of me to see my mother. I smiled at her and she returned the favour.
"Tobias Clarke."
"How do you know my name?"
"I must know every werewolf and human's name to create the mate bond." Tobias just looked at me obviously confused.
"Um... Tobias this is my mother.... The Moon Goddess...." His jaw dropped and I had to force myself not to laugh as he just gaped at me.
"I see you shifted, child." I turned my attention back to my mother.
"Yes, I just have one question,"
"You would like to know why Trinity's eyes are put white."
"Y-yeah, um, how did you know?"
"I was watching you whilst you shifted."
"And you read my thoughts?"
"Yes." I sighed and looked back at Tobias, who was still gaping at us. To be honest, it was super cute. I snapped my fingers in front on his face but he didn't even blink.
"Earth to Tobias.... Ugh, babe? This is the land between the living and the dead; I'm pretty sure you don't want to get stuck here."
"The land between the living and the what?" He finally responded.
"The living and the dead; otherwise known as Limbo." A male voice spoke. It sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who it was. The person didn't speak again until he appeared.
"Tobias..."
"Lucifer..." Wait, I know that name!

"Dad?"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
The devil is literally her dad! It makes sense though; the Moon Goddess and the Devil having a Guardian as a child..... Who didn't see that coming? 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼
Heh... Remember to vote and comment!
Cupquakey 💕