Chapter 8: The Pool

Infinity's POV:
'Thanks Lace!' I called out to him in through the mind link as he walked away. I backed into the room and closed the door. Tobias was still in the shower which gave me enough time to get changed into the swimsuit Lace's sister let me borrow. It was a strapless two-piece that covered enough skin but also showed all of my bruises. I had just finished putting on the swimsuit when there was a knock at the door.
"Luna?" A female voice spoke out. I opened the door to see a girl around my age wearing a similar swimsuit to mine. I guess this is Lace's sister. She gasped as soon as she saw me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the room. I created a mind link we could speak to each other in.
"Don't tell anyone that I'm mind linking you."
"Luna.... Your body..."
"Yeah, I know but I shouldn't hide them anymore. I didn't make them so why should I hide them?"
"I have a feeling we're going to be best friends" We both laughed.
"Hey, what's your name by the way?" I asked her and of course, Tobias had to make his presence known.
"Cammie?" We turned to him as my gaze landed on his six pack, then his v-line then his... Holy fucking shit. I'm so fucking glad he has his swim shorts on. I quickly averted my gaze to Cammie who was also staring at Tobias. I growled at her, causing her to flinch back.
"Right, sorry..." I looked at her and gave her a smile.
"So shall we go? I think Lace is already waiting for us." She suggested. I nodded and started walking towards the door when someone grabbed my wrist. The next think I knew, I was pulled into a hug my one and only mate. Trinity was jumping around as I rested my head on his chest.
"Are you sure you want to go out there like this?" I pulled back and mouthed,
'I'm fine' we linked hands and walked down the stairs towards the pool.
Holy shit...

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
POOL PARTY! YAS BITCHES!
Remember to vote and comment!
Cupquakey 💕