Chapter 7: I Love You... And Pools

Infinity's POV:
I could only sit there and stare at him. My whole body was immobile, paralysed.
"What do I do?"
"JUST KISS HIM YOU IDIOT!"
So I did. The kiss was soft and gentle and our lips moved in perfect sync. It was like we were made for each other.
"You were."
"Right."
He bit my lip for entrance but I denied him the pleasure.
"Ah-hem." We both froze. Shit, I forgot Lace was there.
"Dude, I love a good make out session just as much as the next guy, but not when I'm the one watching it." I pulled away and rolled onto the bed but winced from pain of my bruises. Tobias was instantly close to me, checking me over.
"Luna," I looked over to Lace.
"Are you ok?" I nodded and grabbed the notebook and pen from yesterday.
'I'm fine, but please just call me Infinity.' I scribbled down and showed it to him. He nodded.
"Sure... Infinity." He smiled and left the room.
"Breakfast?" Tobias suggested, and of course, my stomach picked this exact moment to sound like a dying whale. We both laughed.
"I'll take that as a yes then."

I moaned so loud I think I woke up the whole pack.
"You want more?" I nodded my head. Oh my fucking God, this boy knows how to treat a girl right. I mean, these pancakes are so good!
"Guys what the fuck? First you make out in front of me, and now she's fucking moaning! Anyone would've thought you'd mated!" I choked on my food. No. I am not mating with him or even letting him mark me until I've shifted and become this 'Guardian' or whatever my mother called it.
"Hey, you guys wanna hang out by the pool later?" I dropped my fork and span round to grab Lace by the collar.
"Don't tell Tobias I'm mind linking you, now, tell me where the pool is."
"Wow, dude, chill. The pool is out back." I turned to Tobias who was gaping at us in awe. I motion to the shirt I was wearing. I couldn't go to the pool in just this.
"Don't worry, my sister will lend you a swimsuit." I turned back to Lace and gave him a nod in thanks. I walked out of the kitchen with Tobias following me like a lost puppy.
"That.... was.... AWESOME!!" He shouted and hugged me from behind which made me let out a surprised squeal.
"You know if Lace hadn't walked in just then and you had carried on moaning, I would've taken you right there on the table." He whispered in my ear once we were in our room. I blushed and grabbed the notepad and pen. I held it up to him and pointed to the en suit door.
'Cold shower. NOW!'

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
HOLY WATER PLZ!! Remember to vote and comment!
Cupquakey 💕