56

Bullet

I linger in the living room as Amara moves into the bedroom. Shedding my cut and folding it over the back of the couch, toeing off my boots. I could hear Amaras movements stop completely in the room, a barely audible squeak before-

"Hunter Maddox Colin! Have you lost your mind?" She doesn't sound angry and I have to stifle my laughter at the small thump that follows as I imagine her stomping her small, powerful foot.

"When it comes to you? Maybe." I comment, making no move to enter the bedroom just yet. Instead I swivel toward the kitchen, swiping a packet of chips out of the cabinet. Amara grazed, feeding my woman a whole meal was a workout in itself, she was always either full of junk or having small meals at odd times I was slowly learning the pattern of.

In other words, there was always a hoard of snacks. I could only imagine how our pantry will look once we have kids.

I scoff to myself, shaking my mind from steering down that path, again. I realize I was barreling head first into this with Amara, I just didn't want to be dragging her along, I want her to be beside me going head first into this just as much as I am.

I blink as Amara emerges from the bed room, a pair of cotton shorts stretch over her hips and the tank top she has on makes it evident she has no bra on, the skin of her stomach teases, peeks out from the small raise in her shirt. Her nearly braided hair cascades around her shoulders and kisses her waist, a bandana tied around the top of her head makes her flushed face clear and in perfect view.
I swallow thickly as all the blood in my body rushes downward.

Jesus, she's going to be the death of me.

"You can't just keep buying me things, and," her cinnamon skin tinges pink as she pauses, purses her lips like she's attempting to find the words. "And you shouldn't unpack a woman's things." She whispers the last words as she plays with the ends of her braids, gazing at them to avoid my gaze.

"I didn't unpack a woman's things, I unpacked my woman's things and in hindsight now I maybe should have waited to see how you wanted to place the furniture." I shrugged, wrapped an arm around her waist to close the distant she won't.
Her body is warm and when her hands rest on my chest, we mold perfectly together.

She nods, gnawing at her bottom lip and I know that's not really what's bothering her. I wait, patiently to be comfortable with the words to finally say them out loud as I rub at the back her neck, massaging the muscles there and I feel her slump further into my hold.

"Did any prospects help you?" She swallows as she finally looks up at me and her silent question is written all over her face.

"They moved the bed frame and dresser into the living room and the night stands too, I moved and unpacked everything else." I grinned, unable to help myself, "I think if anyone else saw my goddess little black vibrator other than me I might've ripped their innards out." My country slang slings easily as she squirms, her eyes widened as realization washed over her features.

"Y-you've seen it?" She shuts her eyes, nails digging into me slightly and I frown, using my thumb to caress the skin on her full bottom lip.

"Hey, don't do that. Don't hide from me. Don't be embarrassed." I tug her impossibly closer, "I could be with you for the rest of my life and be completely satisfied knowing my soul had a chance to be loved by someone as sunshine filled as you are baby. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate or acknowledge your sex appeal, your a fucking force of nature Amara. Never forget that." I growl. Wiping at the silent tears that fall down her face.

She sniffles but she's smiling, my heart thunders and cracks all at once. Any tears coming from her made my heart ache.
"I got it after we went out to the track the first time-"
"Our first kiss." I nod, confirming. She smirks at me and shakes her head but her expression falls slightly.
"I just never- and I just wanted to make sure I could even after what happened to me." She whispered, her chin resting on my chest and she sighs. Shrugging. "I guess I just wanted to make sure I wasn't completely broken."

I grunt, my chest tightening at each personal dig she makes on herself.
"You trust me." It comes out a statement but my chest thunders with anticipation.

"Of course." She says firmly. Crossing her arms as if she's offended by my words, my eyes briefly drop to her now propped breast back to her flushes face.

"Then we do this my way." I lean down, my nose brushing over hers, lips caressing hers and her breath hitches, arms coming to rest over my neck and l grabbed her up from the floor, long, slender and toned legs wrap around my waist. The erection I was hiding before now pressed direct over her heated center and I have scold myself like a horned teenage to keep my hips from thrusting.

"Oh my god." Amara has no same quells as she gasp, lowering into me more as she moan shutters past her lips and my resolve almost comes crumbling down right then.

Moving past the kitchen, chips long forgotten, past the couch and the window we had spent so many night together. Into the bedroom that was now furnished, my lips finding her in a heated search, searing and raw l claim her mouth, her lips and tongue each lewd sound she produces. I take it all.

"Where are we-" she pants eyeing the end as I move toward the opposite wall, the large floor to ceiling mirror reflects my woman, ravished and flushed, fucking other worldly.

"My word is my bond goddess, now let me show you worship." I take her mouth again.