63

There weren't words needed- weren't words yet created to describe how one felt when their soul found its adjoining half.
Like a perfect symphony, strings, drums and flutes all coming together in a perfect pitch harmony. A tidal wave washing over smoothing seashells and trickling through the waddles of fish. A dance to a song only Amara and Hunter know the steps too.

There wasn't room for shame or fear in the space Hunter filled with love and admiration. In his gaze Amara truly felt like the goddess he claimed her to be.

"Amara." He purred, hands gripping her thighs to yank her impossibly closer. Her breast perked and tender against his cut, nails scratching at the nape of his neck as he bruised and punished her lips in lethal kisses. Amara could feel his member prodding at her stomach and it made her core clench and her underwear flood.

Jesus, his disheveled hair and blown pupils were enough to send the butterflies fluttering rapidly through her body until her toes curled, she wasn't sure her underwear could afford any more intense make out sessions.

Amara felt herself flush, her own filthy thoughts should make her feel guilty, but they weren't. She thought she shouldn't be so eager for sex with Hunter again, that she was wrong to fantasize about the way his hands hand caressed her body as his tongue became entirely too familiar with parts of her body she was sure nobody would ever get within a six foot diameter of. But she didn't feel those things, she didn't feel dirty or guilty, she wasn't lusting after him.
She was in love with him and he awoke her entire soul, all and every aspects of it. Hunter Maddox Colin lit her entire world on fire and if he turned her on while doing it. She wasn't going to feel guilty for it. Not anymore.

"I love you, so much." Amara pulled his cheeks, running her nails through the scruff before planting a wet kiss on his lips. "I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't met you in the gallery that day." Amara breathed deeply, her hands moving run through his soft hair, loving the way his locks slicked and smoothed through her fingers.

Grinning as her man growled low in his chest like a caveman, his fingers gripping her ass, pressing her core right into him.
"And I love you, my sun, moon and stars, baby." His words made her insides melt and her hormones flitter off balance.

Hunter smirked knowingly, looking over his shoulder he ensured the garage to the house he'd be making home with his woman. "Tell me what you need, gorgeous." Amara mewled as his lips brushed over her ear, arching into him as she clutched at him.
Her entire body felt like it was boiling on the inside as Hunter released her behind to cup her face. His hands leaving a heated trail wherever they touched. "Don't be shy with me, whatever you want, I'll always give you baby."

Oh good god - Amara ovaries and heart were going to burst all at once.

"Please, I can't-" She gasped, head tipping back just the slightest, the handle bars of his bike poking into her back as Hunter thrust forward, slow and sensual enough the friction sent her eyes to the back of her skull for a moment. "Hunter, fuck me-"
He was fumbling with his belt buckle, covering her mouth with his before she could get the words out and as much as he enjoyed swallowing her moans- he needed to eliminate the barriers between them.

Amara bucked and rutted against him shamelessly as Hunter pulled back, hand still gripping her jaw, the other holding her ass firmly in place, literally. Nipping her bottom lip as he pulled back ever so slightly, "So fucking beautiful." Looking through her lashes she enjoyed the dazed look on his face, the swell of his lips and the flush of his cheeks.
Leaning up, Amara let the eye contact linger as she moved to pull her shirt over her head. Her perky, pierced tits that hardly ever needed a bra popped into place and Hunter moved in like a man starved.
Licking, biting and sucking. Tongue swirling over the metal bars and flicking over the sensitive buds.

"Oh my fuck!" Amara toes curled, thighs clenching in failure as Hunters massive body rest between them on the bike, using the little room they hand Hunter tugged his member free. He watched her eyes flash dangerously as she dragged her palm down her tongue, barely able to contain himself as she wrapped her hand around him.
Pumping, once, twice, thrice.

"Christ, baby. I need you." He growled at the sensation vibrated straight through her and she moaned out loud. Watching Hunters member jerk at her vocal pleasure. "Hold still." He murmured, nipping at her neck as he pulled the pocket knife free. The blade barely touched the flesh of her thighs but she shuddered anyways, thighs trembling as Hunters apex eyes followed the blade as he cut down the middle of her shorts, the fabric falling away easily. He had been needing to take his woman shopping anyways.

With ease Hunter wrapped an arm around her and lifted, "Eyes on me, goddess." Amara felt her core flutter as he prodded her entrance, bottom lip curling into her teeth as she kept her gaze on his. Getting drunk off the love seeping out of them as he plunged into her, knocking the wind out of her lungs as her body registered the pleasurable intrusion.

"Hunter." She purred, wrapped around him as her eyes fluttered. Feeling him deep and oh so full Amara bucked, hips twirling and rotating as he touched and caressed the deepest parts of her.

"Feel that, baby? How fucking perfect we fit. Like you were made for me." Hunter growled, struggling to keep from falling into his own pleasurable abyss as his woman rode him like a stallion on the back of his bike.

The sound of the machine rocking and bouncing, flesh on flesh and her raspy, breathy moans twirled with Hunters filthy words as he whispered dirty promises in her ear.

Amara grunted, a moan ripping through her as Hunter slipped his hand between them, hand gripping the base of her neck in slight pressure. "Cum with me, baby. Let it go. Give it to me." Amara eyes disappeared into the back of her skull as Hunter drew out each powerful stroke as he spoke life into her and snatched her soul all in one fell swoop.

"Oh my fuckin-" Like a meteor crashing through a planet, Amara's world crumbled and rebuilt around her. Toes curling and fingers gripping as her orgasm rocked through her, feeling Hunter twitch and swell in her as he came. His essence warm as she shuddered, curling into his chest as her hips rocked in spasms.

"I'll never be able to look at your bike the same again." She rasped quietly as the energy depleted from her body rapidly, her pussy butterflying around Hunters still semi erect member as he chuckled deeply in his chest, wrapping his arms around her as he placed a linger kiss on her head. "Me either, gorgeous."