1.2 - Shen Ran: I was given a Shura field at the beginning, how much I hate you

Although a whole night had passed since the incident, when Shen Ran turned on his phone, he still hadn't seen the message from Bai Ze. He didn't even ask any questions and was extremely calm.

  Shen Ran thought about it, edited a message and sent it, but the exclamation mark in front of it showed "send failed". He was stunned for a moment, then laughed out loud, and sighed, "You still deleted me."

  Bai Ze has always been careful about his reputation and has never been involved in any scandals. He even rarely shows up in front of others. After experiencing the ups and downs in the entertainment industry, he has developed a personality that does not show his emotions on the outside. Shen Ran recalled Bai Ze's expression of disbelief at the time and felt a little surprised.

  "He is too deeply in love. This is his Achilles' heel." Shen Ran raised his hand and pulled off the towel, wiped his face, and whispered, "But he is not a fool. He was deceived the first time. How could he be deceived the second time? This mission is really a headache."

  He was obviously not in a good mood at the moment. 999 knew his character very well and did not dare to say anything for a while, for fear that this anger would burn on him.

  There was a sudden knock on the door. Shen Ran turned around and opened the door in his slippers. Standing outside was the fat agent who followed him. The agent was carrying a bunch of things in his hands. When he saw the door was open, he walked in and said, "Although this matter is difficult to handle, I can't not eat. I have to record a variety show in the afternoon. The company..."

  "Xiaopang." Shen Ran raised his hand to interrupt his agent. "If I remember correctly, this afternoon's variety show was attended by Bai Ze and I. Do you think it's appropriate under the circumstances?"

  Xiaopang knew it was inappropriate, but when he thought about the company's arrangements, he had to bite the bullet and said, "Brother Shen, I know you don't want to go for the time being, but... Bai Ze hasn't withdrawn, so if we withdraw, it will be even more inappropriate..."

  "Of course he has no reason to quit. He didn't do anything wrong." Shen Ran turned around and closed the door. He walked into the living room and glanced at the food that Xiao Pang brought. He said, "These are not for me, right?"

  The bag is full of sweet things, which looks quite exquisite, but as an artist, his appetite has always been strictly controlled, and high-sugar and high-calorie things like this are not allowed to appear in the recipe.

  "Of course these are not for you." Xiaopang walked over quickly, tied up the food bag, and said, "These are some small desserts. When you go to participate in the variety show this afternoon, there will definitely be some fans and program staff coming over. These are for them."

  "Let's think about how to face the media first." Shen Ran, wearing a white low-necked sweater, walked to the French window and pulled open the curtains. The dazzling sunlight came in. He stood by the window and smiled, "There are countless cameras and microphones below. They are all looking forward to my response to bring them a year-end bonus."

  Whoever can get Shen Ran's response to last night's incident first will naturally get this year's year-end bonus.

  [999: Host, if you go to record the show, you will inevitably run into Bai Ze, and there is a possibility of a head-on conflict, which is a dangerous behavior.]

  [Shen Ran: There is no way to avoid a direct conflict. I destroyed Bai Ze's dream, so I have to compensate him with a dream... and then let him shatter this dream himself.]

  [999: Compensation? How do you compensate for this? ]

  Shen Ran didn't say anything else.

  Shen Ran had a handsome face. The ends of his hair were not yet dry, sticking to his cheeks with a little moisture. There were also water droplets on his neck. He turned around and pressed his hands on the glass, laughing twice. "How interesting they are. They have been waiting here, waiting for me to fall from a great height and be smashed to pieces, and then they will pounce on me and eat me until there is not even a bone left..."