1.19 - Brother Bai, Brother Shen can't hold on any longer

1.19 - Brother Bai, Brother Shen can't hold on any longer. The bleeding can't be stopped...

  Xiaopang opened the door nervously, and he regretted it the moment he opened it. But before he could close the door again, Qin Yueli kicked the door open. Xiaopang said in panic, "What are you doing! If you do this, I will call the police..."

  Before he could finish his words, Qin Yueli locked him outside the door. The door slammed shut in front of him. Xiaopang suddenly became anxious. He subconsciously wanted to call the police, but when he thought of Shen Ran's words, he hesitated.

  "Shen Ran!" Qin Yueli seemed to be extremely furious. He stormed into Shen Ran's residence and shouted, "What do you want to do? Are you doing this on purpose?"

  Deliberately let the things that Fei Fei did in the past be exposed, deliberately led countless people to abuse Fei Fei, deliberately forced Fei Fei to commit suicide, deliberately released those unbearable past events...

  Shen Ran raised his eyelids and glanced at him, then smiled and said, "What do you think?"

  His nonchalant attitude completely angered Qin Yueli, a typical person whose hands were quicker than his brains. He rushed forward and pushed Shen Ran onto the sofa, saying with a grim look, "You did it on purpose. You wanted to destroy Feifei."

  "But now... cough cough... I'm the one who's ruined myself." He chuckled. His chest was pressed by his elbow, and it hurt so much that he couldn't breathe. He couldn't help coughing a few times, and said, "Why are you so angry?"

  Qin Yueli showed a trace of hesitation on his face. Before he could speak, Shen Ran smiled and said, "Because I exposed these things, you can no longer blackmail me. Because I exposed these things, Feifei's intentions in recording the Great Adventure will also be deeply exposed. He has lost his professional ethics as a host and will only face a full-scale ban. He... Feifei... will never be able to turn over from now on."

  Shen Ran's words exposed all of Fei Fei's intentions. The bloody truth, along with the pain that Shen Ran had buried deep in his heart, was all dug out. He laughed softly, his body trembling slightly, "Fei Fei committed suicide? He wanted to die so easily? How is that possible?"

  "Don't force me." Qin Yueli stared at Shen Ran fiercely and increased his strength. The severe pain made Shen Ran's face pale. He couldn't help but groan in pain. Veins bulged on his forehead, but he still smiled and said, "Are you angry? That's right, your lover almost went to the morgue, and I really feel sorry for him. But I am confused. If you like him, why did you agree to seduce me? Or has your love been selfless to this extent? That is really beyond the comprehension of humans..."

  "Shut up!" Qin Yueli released his grip on Shen Ran's chest, but before he could catch his breath, he grabbed Shen Ran's neck tightly. He gritted his teeth and said, "If you dare to say anything about Fei Fei again, I'll kill you."

  "That's perfect." Qin Yueli, who originally thought that Shen Ran would be intimidated by him, was stunned for a moment. He heard Shen Ran sighing softly in his ear, "Then let's do it together."

  Before Qin Yueli could react, he was pushed away by a huge force, and then someone hit him hard on the head with a bottle. The beer bottle burst and fragments flew everywhere. In the sudden severe pain, Qin Yueli saw the indifference on Shen Ran's face, and then he was pushed to the floor.

  With this action, the wine bottles on the table beside fell to the ground one after another. The strong smell of alcohol spread, mixed with a strong smell of blood. At first, Qin Yueli thought it was his own, as his head was hit dizzy by Shen Ran, but when he turned his head, he realized that the smell of blood was not his own. He saw Shen Ran's hand pressing on the fragments, and blood flowed out from the wound, and in an instant it gathered into a small pool. However, Qin Yueli did not even dare to move, as the cold glass fragments were against his neck. With just a slight scratch, he might die here.