4.8 - No matter how Shen Ran listened, he felt that these were not good words

Bai She held Shen Ran in his arms. When Chen Wang's sword stabbed at him again, he stretched out his hand without raising his head and clamped the blade. He glanced at Chen Wang with a sidelong glance, and with a little force, the blade suddenly broke. This was Chen Wang's natal sword. He suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood and said in shock, "You...you haven't already..."

  "You are only useful for this." Bai She held the broken sword in his hand and placed it on Chen Wang's neck. Chen Wang knelt down immediately in shock, "Don't kill me... Don't kill me..."

  Bai She's eyes fell on the person in his arms again. After hesitating for a moment, he threw down the sword and said, "I can spare you one side, but you have to remember this: at the sect conference, you must honestly go on stage and listen to my orders."

  Chen Wang was a little puzzled. Just as he was about to continue speaking, the sword blade was already suspended in the air, pointing at his neck, cutting some skin. The entangled sword energy tore the wound apart. Chen Wang was so scared that he kept kowtowed, "I know, I know, I will do as you say."

  "Eat it." Bai She casually threw a pill. Chen Wang didn't dare to say anything more. He swallowed it quickly, covered his chest, and staggered away with the broken sword in his hand.

  "Being a half-baked person also has its advantages. This natal sword has not been refined yet. Even if it is broken, it will not take his life." Bai She sneered, then picked up the person in his arms and walked towards the direction of Xuanyi Sect. He did not show any signs of injury from before, and the wounds on his body were slowly healing.

  There is still some distance from here to Xuanyi Sect. When passing the ruined temple, it happened to start raining outside. Bai She saw that the person in his arms showed no signs of waking up, so he had to take him into the ruined temple and carefully placed the person on a straw mat beside him.

  There were a lot of bloodstains on Shen Ran's white clothes, and blood was oozing from his shoulder. His lips were pale and he was unconscious. Although this was all Bai She's doing, seeing that "Brother Lin" who had been with him for a few days had become like this, Bai She slightly turned his eyes away. He sighed helplessly, and finally raised his hand to untie Shen Ran's silver mask and took it off, revealing a face that he was very familiar with.

  It was this person who listened to him calling "Master" with a gentle expression a few days ago. It was also this person who pierced his abdomen with a sword with a cold expression, crushed his golden elixir, destroyed his cultivation, and even wanted to wipe him out.

  "So Master is really here." Bai She paused for a moment before whispering, "That woman didn't lie to me. Master really... wants to wipe out the roots."

  Shen Ran was lying on the straw mat. Bai She had untied the sword at his waist, revealing the blade. The two words "Liu Guang" engraved on it were very conspicuous. The wound that had already healed still felt a dull pain for some reason, as if the pain of having his golden elixir dug out that day was replayed in Bai She's body. He held the hilt tightly and said word by word, "Master, do you hate me so much?"

  Of course Shen Ran couldn't answer him. His wounds were still surrounded by black mist, which looked a little weird. Fine beads of cold sweat appeared on his forehead and his brows were slightly wrinkled. He seemed a little uneasy even in his sleep.

  Bai She closed his eyes slightly, leaning to the side without helping Shen Ran to stop the bleeding. He watched his body gradually become stained with blood, then he slowly stood up and walked to his side, half-crouched down, and put the silver mask on Shen Ran's face, as if laughing in a low voice, "Since you like to lie to me so much, then I will do as you wish. I just hope you don't regret it, Master."