Extra 2: Bai Xu x Shen Yuchao

Extra 2: Bai Xu x Shen Yuchao -  This is a story about the eldest brother of the Shen family

  "Fuck!" Shen Yuchao, who never swore, couldn't help but curse. Bai Xu heard it and laughed out loud, saying in a hoarse voice, "I'm fine, it just hurts a little. Help me up, I know the way."

  Shen Yuchao looked around. The rain was pouring down. Both of them were in a mess. Shen Yuchao's shirt had lost its color and was covered with yellow mud. He carefully helped Bai Xu up and asked, "How do we get out?"

  "Do you see that path? Go down, keep going down." Bai Xu coughed, seeming to be in some pain. Shen Yuchao had no choice but to support Bai Xu as he walked down. He had lived for more than 20 years, and he had never suffered as much as he did today in the previous decades combined. Shen Yuchao said as he walked, "Bai Xu, hold on, don't die."

  "Just wait for me to order." Bai Xu laughed, "I can't die."

  "I owe you this. When we get back, you can ask for anything you want." Shen Yuchao was afraid that Bai Xu might fall into a coma due to internal organ damage, so he kept talking to him. However, Bai Xu was not polite and asked, "Can I ask for anything now?"

  "Tell me, what do you want?" Shen Yuchao asked.

  "I want you." Bai Xu coughed, his voice a little unclear. Shen Yuchao thought he had misheard and asked again, "What?"

  "I want you." Bai Xu cleared his throat and said it clearly this time, "Shen Yuchao, Mr. Shen, do you think this request is okay?"

  Shen Yuchao took a deep breath and said nothing. When they came down, many branches on the road scratched their bodies, especially the thorn bushes. Shen Yuchao could feel that his arm must have been scratched and was a little wet, but he didn't dare to stop.

  "Ouch—"

  "Ouch—"

  The two cries stopped Shen Yuchao in his tracks. He looked at the two wolf-like creatures in front of him. His expression instantly turned ugly. He gritted his teeth and said, "Wolf? The ecological environment of your forest is good enough."

  "Puff..." Bai Xu couldn't help laughing, then coughed, "Boss Shen, have you never seen a husky?"

  "Hmm?" Shen Yuchao paused, looking at the two "wolves" that did not look ferocious, but he was still a little wary.

  "Mr. Shen, please go forward. There is a wooden house. That's the forest ranger. They have a phone number that can be used to call the police." Bai Xu's breathing was a little heavy. "Help... Mr. Shen."

  As he spoke, Shen Yuchao felt the pressure on his shoulders suddenly increase, and he almost couldn't stand. The two huskies in front of him that looked like wolves were also looking at them curiously. Shen Yuchao shouted several times, but Bai Xu seemed to have fainted. There was no other way, Shen Yuchao could only carry Bai Xu forward, each step more difficult than the last. He held Bai Xu's arm tightly, fearing that he would slip.

  "Awoo--" The two Huskies followed Shen Yuchao not far away, and even ran two steps forward, taking Shen Yuchao to find the wooden house. Just as Bai Xu said, this was where the forest ranger lived. Fortunately, they called the police here, contacted the hospital, and immediately sent Bai Xu to the hospital.

  Shen Yuchao also had to apply medicine and disinfect his arm. When his secretary heard the news, he drove over immediately. When he saw the disheveled Shen Yuchao, he almost couldn't stand. His teeth trembled slightly, and then he said, "Mr. Shen, what are you doing..."