1.7 - You played me for three years, I played you for just a few minutes

After hearing what Bai Ze and the others said, Shen Ran was stunned for a moment. He remembered that this game hint was only available when their team won.

  "After sharing some intelligence, we have to find allies." Fei Fei said with a smile, "Although this will make the first round of the game meaningless, it will make the second round more exciting."

  "You always play by your own rules." The female host also said, "But if that's the case, I also want to be on the same team with Bai Ze."

  Who doesn't want to be on the same team with Bai Ze? Everyone wanted to, but Bai Ze looked at Shen Ran and said, "Team up?"

  Shen Ran was stunned for a moment. He had never expected that Bai Ze would actually invite him to form a team. He was unable to react for a moment. Bai Ze frowned and then said, "You don't want to?"

  "I'll form a team." Shen Ran responded immediately, "I'm willing."

  He subconsciously ignored the disdainful smile on Bai Ze's lips.

  Perhaps in Bai Ze's eyes, his current appearance is no different from three years ago, but Bai Ze probably won't take the bait this time, Shen Ran sighed softly.

  [999: Be a human being. You want to capture him, and you want him to fall into the same trap twice. Are you so perfunctory?]

  [Shen Ran: How could I let him fall into the same trap? Am I such a boring person? ]

  999 once again refreshed my understanding of Shen Ran.

  Fei Fei seemed to have expected that the two of them would team up, so he was not too surprised. However, Yaoyao and Xu Qianqian, who were standing by, had also heard about these two people, and their stories were still on the hot search list. They looked at each other, not quite understanding what the two of them were trying to do.

  However, their years of experience in the entertainment industry have taught them that if they don't want to be caught up in the whirlpool of public opinion, they should stay away from the two of them.

  "Why don't we form a team? Since they are both hosts, we should probably form a team. Brother Shen and Brother Bai have already formed a team..." Yaoyao looked at Xu Qianqian and said, "It seems like we can only rely on each other."

  "..." Xu Qianqian nodded, she retracted her gaze and said, "Let's team up."

  The two of them are the special guests this time. They want to increase their popularity and exposure through this variety show, not to get involved in the love-hate battle between Shen Ran and Bai Ze.

  Finally, they were divided into three groups.

  "It's not bad to put two people who need to be paid special attention together." Fei Fei put the clue card aside and said, "The other clues are in this room. We have to find them quickly, otherwise... if we can't finish the recording tonight, I'm afraid we will have to stay here overnight."

  Yaoyao was the first to object. She asked, "Stay here? Are you sure people can live here?"

  Fei Fei laughed and said nothing.

  "How about this, let's search separately. Yaer and I will go to the backyard. What about your two teams? Who will search in the front yard and who will search in the house?" Fei Fei asked.

  "Let's go to the front yard. This house is really..." Yaoyao said reluctantly, "It's impossible to step down. It's all dusty. I saw spider webs in the corner when I came in just now. Be careful when you go in."