4.5 - If not treated properly, you may become disabled in the future

"Do you think you can get away?" A chilling voice came from behind. The woman in white froze and subconsciously rolled to the side, barely avoiding the sword.

  "So it's the Sect Master." The woman in white laughed, "The Sect Master didn't return to Xuanyi Sect, but stayed here wearing a mask..."

  "Who are you?" Shen Ran didn't recognize the woman in white at all. When she revealed his identity, his eyes suddenly darkened, and murderous intent was hidden in his eyes. "Who sent you here?"

  "Master, do you think I will tell?" The woman in white looked at Shen Ran vigilantly. She held the sword blade, but her palms were full of cold sweat. Everyone in the entire cultivation world knew that Shen Ran was practicing the Juetian Dao. On weekdays, he seemed to care nothing and had a gentle temperament, but in fact, when he was practicing the Juetian Dao, the number of lives he had on his hands was countless. His Liuguang was a sword made of human blood.

  "Forget it. It doesn't matter whether I tell you or not." Shen Ran's eyes fell on the cliff. Falling from such a high cliff would be dangerous. He held the hilt of the sword, slowly raised it, and said calmly, "I'll just leave you here."

  The woman in white was horrified, but it was too late.

  *

  When Bai She woke up, he could hardly move. Blood was choking and coughing out of his mouth, and his whole body was shaking slightly with pain.

  "Hmm?" A voice came from not far away. Bai She subconsciously wanted to turn his head to look, but he couldn't move at all. He was lying on the ground, covered in blood. He thought he would die after jumping off the cliff this time, but he didn't expect that he would still be alive. The sword next to him was a little dim, and he could faintly see the words "Ji Han" on it.

  Ji Han was the famous sword that Shen Ran personally went to Jianshan to get for Bai She on the day he became Bai She's apprentice. At that time, Bai She was overjoyed holding the sword.

  "This kid is seriously injured. Eh, his golden elixir is gone, and his cultivation is gone too. It's tragic, too tragic... Why does this sword energy sound familiar? It seems to be... the one from Xuanyi Sect." The man who spoke half-knelt in front of Bai She. Bai She could see the man's appearance clearly. He could hardly be called a human being. His face was full of scars, and his body was twisted and extremely weird. The man seemed to know what Bai She was thinking. He laughed, "Little kid, are you scared? Hahaha, my injuries are the same as yours. They are caused by the owner of this Liuguang Sword."

  "..." Bai She barely opened his mouth, but was choked by the blood. His pupils slightly dilated, and he said word by word, "Shen..."

  "Yes, it's Shen Ran." This man didn't seem to be in a hurry to save Bai She. He squatted aside and said, "Your body is perfect for magic cultivation. It doesn't matter if you don't have the golden elixir. I happen to have a technique here. I don't dare to use it, but it's perfect for you."

  "What do you want to do?" Bai She's face showed pain. He slightly tilted his neck back, veins bulging in pain.

  "Of course I saved you. You're lucky to have met me. If you were two days later, I would have died and no one would have been able to save you." The man looked a little crazy. "Thinking back to the beginning, I also had outstanding cultivation, but I took a wrong path for a while, and I met Shen Ran who was practicing the Absolute Heavenly Dao at that time. He wielded a sword and killed my entire sect. The ground was stained with blood. All 725 people in the sect were killed without a single one left. He said that we were demon cultivators, but isn't he more terrifying than a demon cultivator!"