4.17 - Compared to the evil cultivator, Shen Ran is even more unforgivable!

He held the sword in his backhand and the cold sword pierced into his abdomen. Blood immediately gushed out. Shen Ran remained calm and exerted a little force. More blood gushed out, staining his white robe.

  "Master!" Bai She was lying on the stone bed, his pupils suddenly constricted, and he shouted sternly, "What are you doing! Stop it!"

  "I'll give it back to you." Shen Ran's forehead was covered in sweat, his lips were pale, and the sword energy that had been lingering on the sword had dimmed a lot. He lowered his head slightly, holding the sword in one hand and covering his abdomen with the other hand. His whole body was trembling slightly. Bai She's face was already extremely ugly. He wanted to stop it but couldn't move, "Master... don't... Master... I was just joking with you, I didn't mean it, don't..."

  Whether it is sincere or false, it is not important to Shen Ran, he just wants this result.

  He watched Shen Ran take out the golden elixir. His hands were covered in blood. His entire life seemed to be stripped away by the golden elixir. His face was pale and blood was dripping onto the side of the stone bed. Bai She's heart was filled with great fear. He wanted to hug Shen Ran, but he couldn't move. He watched Shen Ran cut open the golden elixir and give it to him.

  The moment the golden elixir was taken out, Shen Ran's black hair turned completely white. He looked haggard and his breathing was extremely weak. After barely raising his eyes to look at Bai She, he spat out a large mouthful of blood. His hand holding the sword was shaking. He barely supported the sword and tried to stand up. He staggered several steps and whispered, "Don't worry. The spiritual power contained in this golden elixir is too great. You still need to adapt."

  "Master... Master, where are you going? Master... come back!" Bai She saw Shen Ran walking out unsteadily. He had a head full of white hair and looked exhausted, at the end of his life.

  When Shen Ran walked to the door of the secret room, he paused, looked back at Bai She, and said, "Although it's a little late to say this..."

  His voice was very weak and hoarse, with bloodstains on the corners of his lips. He looked very embarrassed. He said, "Even if there are all kinds of faults, they are all my faults. It has nothing to do with Xuanyi Sect. Bai She, you have been practicing in Xuanyi Sect since you were young. Even if you hate someone, you should hate me alone, not Xuanyi Sect. If you are still angry after I die, you can grind me into ashes and do whatever you want with me."

  "Master, please don't leave. I don't really want to do anything to Xuanyi Sect. Those threats were all lies. How could I really do anything to Xuanyi Sect?" Bai She reluctantly climbed down from the stone bed. The huge spiritual power contained in the golden elixir flowed through his body, making him unable to move for a while. He lay on the ground, almost crawling towards Shen Ran, and said anxiously in a trembling voice, "Master, what are you going to do? What can you do without your golden elixir!"

  [999: When digging for the golden elixir, the hatred value dropped to 80%. Now the hatred value has dropped to 40%, which is cut in half.]

  [Shen Ran: This is not enough...]

  【999: The target of the strategy is lying on the ground begging you.】

  [Shen Ran: If his hatred value is immediately reduced to zero, I will kneel down and beg him.]

  Having said that, 999 has never seen Shen Ran kneeling down.

  In Xuanyi Sect, the sect meeting that should have been lively was forcibly stopped at this moment. The great elder frowned and looked at the people who were besieging outside, and asked, "What's going on?"