Extra 11: Bai Xu x Shen Yuchao (End)

Extra 11: Bai Xu x Shen Yuchao - The finale!

After Bai Xu woke up, the doctor examined him and then transferred him to the general ward to continue recuperating. Shen Yuchao did not come during this period, but Shen Ran came to see him. The first thing Bai Xu did when he saw Shen Ran was to ask how Shen Yuchao was doing.

Shen Ran looked at Bai Xu and examined him. After making sure that his expression was not fake, he said, "My brother is fine. Thank you for saving my brother."

"He still doesn't want to see me?" Bai Xu was lying on the hospital bed with an IV drip on the back of his hand. He had been in a coma for so many days and was losing weight at a visible rate. After realizing that Shen Yuchao didn't want to see him, he closed his eyes, then opened them again and said, "Can you... help me talk to him, just once, just once..."

"..." Shen Ran looked at Bai Xu deeply and said, "Sometimes I really don't understand you. If you really love my brother so much, why were you not there when he was sick with a high fever? Why did you hit him when he couldn't stand up straight due to the pain in his waist injury... I heard that you were taking care of Lin Xueyu at that time..."

"After dinner, Lin Xueyu drank too much, so I took him to the hotel. He had a fever, so I took care of him. I admit that I did something wrong at that time. I regret it, I regret it..." If Bai Xu knew at that time that so many things would happen later, he would probably stay away from Lin Xueyu no matter what. "I really didn't know that Yu Chao had a back injury. If I knew, how could I bear to..."

"It's no use for you to say this to me. You should explain it to my brother." Shen Ran paused and said, "My brother has gone to a meeting. He should be here in the evening."

Shen Ran was about to leave. Bai Xu was stunned for a long time before he reacted. He stood up subconsciously, but it hurt his wound. He groaned and gritted his teeth, "Will he come?"

"My brother said on the phone that he would come, but I don't know if this will be the last time." Shen Ran left without looking back.

It would definitely be a lie to say that he had no opinion about Bai Xu. Shen Ran had been dependent on Shen Yuchao since childhood. No one knew better than Shen Ran how proud his eldest brother was. If it weren't for Bai Xu, his brother wouldn't have been injured so badly, let alone almost got injured. Shen Ran was a little angry about what Bai Xu had done.

After Shen Ran left, Bai Xu lay on the bed and waited. He wanted to call Shen Yuchao, but Shen Yuchao had deleted and blocked him before, so he could only wait obediently. At about eleven o'clock in the evening, Bai Xu looked at the starry sky outside, lowered his eyes slightly, pulled the corners of his lips uncomfortably, and whispered, "Good night."

There were two knocks on the door. Bai Xu suddenly turned his head to look at the door and said in a trembling voice, "Come in."

There was a barely perceptible tremor in his tone. As the door opened and Shen Yuchao walked in wearing a black shirt, he stared at the person who came in, and it took him a while to relax his shoulders.

"I just finished a social event and came in a little late. Are you still awake?" Shen Yuchao's hand was still wrapped in a bandage. Bai Xu noticed it as soon as he came in. He immediately propped himself up and tried to sit up, but his weak body could not support his movements. He could only half lean on the bed and asked nervously, "How is your hand?"

"This?" Shen Yuchao looked at it indifferently. "It's nothing serious. The stitches can be removed in two days."

Shen Yuchao's tone was very casual, and it was hard to tell whether it was intimate or unfamiliar. Bai Xu didn't dare to say much, but just looked at Shen Yuchao cautiously and said carefully, "You...you can..."