Reality in a Dream 4: In the next world ...

Recalling Reality in a Dream 4: In the next world, you are a sickly prince, and your target is a regent.

  Shen Ran didn't know that Lu Zhou was here today. When he limped in with the help of a crutch, he just called out "Brother" and saw Lu Zhou sitting on the sofa. His whole body stiffened.

  "Lu..." Shen Ran almost called out that name, but after looking at his elder brother, he immediately changed his words and said, "Hello, Brother Lu."

  This sound instantly distanced the two of them. Lu Zhou was in a state of confusion, while the eldest brother of the Shen family looked like he was watching a play. He rarely saw Lu Zhou in such an awkward state, so he also laughed and said, "Your brother Lu heard that you were injured playing basketball, so he came to see you. Didn't you leave the hospital before your injury healed?"

  It would have been fine if he hadn't said this, but once he said it, Lu Zhou subconsciously glanced at the eldest brother of the Shen family, with a bit of hostility in his eyes. The eldest brother of the Shen family raised his eyebrows and smiled, "By the way, Ah Ran, didn't you say that your classmate asked you out, you..."

  "Brother Shen." Lu Zhou quickly admitted his mistake and said with a smile, "Please show some mercy."

  Brother Shen sneered and showed a satisfied look.

  Although they are friends, they are used to bickering with each other. Now that they can control Lu Zhou, the eldest brother of the Shen family will certainly not let go of this opportunity.

  "I have to..." attend evening self-study classes in the evening.

  The last few words were stuck in his mouth. Shen Ran thought about it but still didn't say it. He glanced at Lu Zhou, paused for a moment, and said, "Go eat with classmates."

  Lu Zhou sighed deeply, but Shen Ran didn't leave in the end. His leg was injured, and it was inconvenient for him to run around. However, he and Lu Zhou sat face to face, and they no longer regarded each other as enemies as before. Instead, they felt a little uncomfortable.

  "You don't have to hide from me." Lu Zhou knew exactly what Shen Ran was doing. He didn't know how many times he had sighed. "I have to go out in two days. I probably won't be back for two months."

  Shen Ran breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't that he was rejecting Lu Zhou, but the other party had gone from being a love rival to such an awkward relationship, and he couldn't get over it for a while.

  "You don't have to respond to the fact that I like you, nor do you have to feel any psychological pressure, and you don't have to feel sorry for me... Well, it's my choice, and I'm happy with it." Lu Zhou said. He checked the time, stood up and said, "You guys have dinner, I'm leaving first, the company still has a lot of things to do, and I won't bother you for the next period of time."

  After Lu Zhou left, the eldest brother of the Shen family took off his silver glasses. He looked Shen Ran up and down and said, "This isn't the first time you've had a suitor, nor is it the first time you've rejected someone. Why are you so awkward this time? I'm almost suffocating just watching you."

  "This is different." Shen Ran tilted his head and shook his head. "He is different from others. Before, I thought he was also pursuing the senior, so... I didn't treat him very well. Now it's a bit awkward."

  "..." The eldest brother of the Shen family looked at Shen Ran seriously, then smiled, but said nothing.

  Shen Ran thought that he didn't like Lu Zhou, so how could he fall in love with his former "rival in love"?