Reality in a Dream 3: Upon hearing this,...

Recalling Reality in a Dream 3: Upon hearing this, the eldest brother of the Shen family was stunned at first, and then he laughed. His narrow eyes were hidden under the silver frame, with a hint of teasing.

  After Shen Ran went to the hospital with a fruit basket, he found out Lu Zhou's ward. Just when he walked to the side of the ward, he heard Lu Zhou talking on the phone. Shen Ran waited for him to finish the call before knocking on the door.

  "You're here?" Lu Zhou didn't seem to expect Shen Ran to come. He was stunned for a moment and said, "Come in."

  Shen Ran came in with a fruit basket. The first thing he saw was Lu Zhou's bare chest, which was wrapped in bandages. He asked, "What's wrong with you?"

  "I was robbed in the middle of the night." Lu Zhou looked pale. He leaned on the bed and smiled, "But I'm lucky enough to survive."

  Lu Zhou is very handsome. Unlike Shen Ran's handsome appearance, he has a somewhat aggressive handsome appearance. When he smiles, his eyes are slightly curved and he can't hide his smile.

  "Robbery? This... can this happen now?" Shen Ran was stunned when he heard this reason. He really didn't expect that Lu Zhou was injured because of this. He asked, "Robbery?"

  "Of course, why else would I rob?" Lu Zhou supported himself on the bed with one hand and managed to get up. He groaned in pain from the wound on his chest, and fine beads of cold sweat instantly broke out on his forehead.

  "You'd better not move." Shen Ran put down the fruit basket. He walked to Lu Zhou and smelled a strong smell of medicine. He saw that the bandage on Lu Zhou's chest was still bleeding, so he said, "Look at this position... It doesn't look like a robbery."

  Robbery wants money, but not life.

  After all, no one wants to go to jail unless there are other intentions.

  Lu Zhou laughed, but did not answer directly. Instead, he changed the subject and asked, "Why are you here suddenly?"

  "My brother asked me to come and see you." Ever since Shen Ran found out about the bouquet of roses, he felt something was wrong with Lu Zhou. He stood there awkwardly. Lu Zhou coughed softly, his face showing pain. Shen Ran immediately said, "What's wrong? I'll go find a doctor for you."

  "No need." Lu Zhou's lips were pale, and he was obviously seriously injured. There was an IV needle hanging on the back of his hand. He closed his eyes slightly, and seemed to be a little tired. Shen Ran said, "Why don't you rest first? I'll leave first."

  Lu Zhou seemed to be awakened suddenly. He opened his eyes and looked at Shen Ran, saying, "You're leaving right after you got here?"

  "..." Shen Ran pursed his lips slightly, and after a while, he said, "I'm sorry."

  "Huh?" Lu Zhou didn't understand why Shen Ran suddenly apologized to him. He was stunned for a moment. Before he could think clearly, Shen Ran had already explained, "Senior has called me and told me that I misunderstood you."

  Lu Zhou smiled and said, "Nothing, I'll give you a gift on your birthday this year."

  "No thanks." Shen Ran refused without thinking, "I heard from my senior that... How about this, I'll send you off on your birthday."

  "Okay." Lu Zhou wanted more than anything.

  Lu Zhou really hoped that Shen Ran could stay here with him longer, but unfortunately Shen Ran came here to complete a mission. After going through the motions, he left without hesitation. The fruit basket was placed not far away. Lu Zhou took a look at it. He moved his body, as if he wanted to get up, but unfortunately he was seriously injured and had to give up.