Extra 9: Bai Xu x Shen Yuchao

Extra 9: Bai Xu x Shen Yuchao - The knife did not hit Shen Yuchao because it was blocked by Bai Xu

Shen Yuchao needed to recuperate after the operation, and many matters of the Shen Group were handed over to Shen Ran to handle. It was rare for him to have some free time, because he liked quietness. Many people who came to visit him were kept out, including Chu Jia.

It was just an unfortunate coincidence that Chu Jia arrived, as he happened to run into Bai Xu who was also waiting outside. He smiled awkwardly at Bai Xu's almost extremely cold look, put the gift down and left.

"Mr. Bai, Mr. Shen has already said that he needs to rest, so he hopes you can just take care of your own things and not come here every day." The secretary told Bai Xu everything Shen Yuchao said. He had to say this almost every day, but it was of no use.

Bai Xu's stubbornness caught Shen Yuchao's eyes, but he just glanced at him casually and ignored him. Shen Ran was taught by him. Although it was a bit difficult for him to take over the Shen Group at the beginning, with the support of the two big bosses, Shen Yuchao and Lu Zhou, he quickly became familiar with the company's affairs.

"The doctor said that it's best not to do strenuous exercise for half a year. Even if you recover, you have to take care of it slowly to prevent a recurrence." The secretary put a cushion on Shen Yuchao's back. "I have done what you asked, but I still can't persuade President Bai."

"Yeah." Shen Yuchao was flipping through the newspaper, and the secretary beside him continued, "Lin Xueyu wants to terminate the contract with Shen Group."

Upon hearing this, Shen Yuchao paused and asked, "Reason?"

"Our contract with Lin Xueyu is about to expire, but didn't Chu Jia get the leading role in The Crossing 2? Lin Xueyu is a little dissatisfied. And as far as I know, he has been in close contact with the top executives of Juxing Pictures recently."

"Bai Xu?" Shen Yuchao asked.

"No, he's a shareholder of Juxing, and he's old enough to be Lin Xueyu's father." The secretary was used to this kind of thing in the entertainment industry. "But there's another rumor... I heard that Bai Xu submitted his resignation to Juxing."

"Hmm?" Hearing this, Shen Yuchao raised his eyelids. He glanced at his secretary and asked, "He's going to resign? If he leaves Juxing... it won't be a good thing for him."

"Yes, but this is just what I heard. The details are not clear yet. Some people say that the top management of Juxing does not agree with this matter." said the secretary.

Shen Yuchao held his chin with one hand and tilted his head slightly. He laughed, "Of course I won't agree. The shareholders of Juxing are all a bunch of good-for-nothings. They have relied on Bai Xu to make money over the years. Of course, they are reluctant to let such a money-making machine leave. However...his leaving Juxing is also expected. After all, who can watch their sweetheart mixing with some things?"

Although he is in this circle, Shen Yuchao has never taken certain unspoken rules seriously.

In the next few days, Shen Yuchao didn't hear any news about Bai Xu. The next time he heard about it was when Shen Ran came to visit Shen Yuchao. He said, "Brother, someone came to apply for the job today. You will never guess who it is."

Shen Yuchao had just woken up. He didn't know if it was because he was weak these days, but his hair grew faster. He half-leaned in the wheelchair and said casually, "Bai Xu."

Shen Ran: ...

"Brother...how did you know? Did Secretary Wang tell you?" Shen Ran immediately thought of the secretary. Shen Yuchao sneered and said, "The only person who can make you use this tone is either Lu Zhou or Bai Xu. You have already rejected Lu Zhou's idea, so the only one left is Bai Xu."