2.14 - 'You are not loving him but harming him.' His father sighed

2.14 - "He Heng is not me. You are not loving him but harming him by doing this." His father sighed

  In front of the hospital's emergency room, He Heng stood in a daze, blood dripping from his palm to the ground. When Lin Ye came, he saw him like this, and for a moment he didn't know what to say, so he could only whisper, "The doctors are in there, don't worry..."

  Before he finished speaking, the door of the emergency room was hastily opened, and the nurse came out in a hurry. He Heng immediately stepped forward and asked, "How is the person inside? How is he?!"

  "The patient is bleeding heavily and is being treated." The nurse hurriedly said this and immediately walked towards the elevator. He Heng wanted to follow her, but Lin Ye grabbed him and said, "Wait here, I'll go take a look."

  He Heng could almost hear his own rapid breathing. He stood stiffly in front of the emergency room, looking at the light which was still on, his hands trembling slightly. Just before, the man lying inside was still mad at him and saying those words to make him angry, but in the blink of an eye, he was spitting out large mouthfuls of blood and lying there, his life or death unknown.

  "Shen Ran... don't die..." He Heng murmured in a low voice, curling his fingers and clenching his fists. His breathing was trembling slightly, "Don't die."

  He never thought that he would lose Shen Ran, but when he was just one step away from losing her, he realized how scared he was. He could accept separation from Shen Ran, and even accept Shen Ran leaving him, because he knew he still had a chance to win her back.

  But what if Shen Ran died? What if he really died this time?

  So what can he save?

  The nurse walked quickly to the emergency room with the plasma. Without waiting to talk to He Heng, she closed the door of the emergency room. He Heng was blocked outside the door. Lin Ye came over later. He seemed a little hesitant. When He Heng turned around and saw him, he asked in a hoarse voice, "What do you mean?"

  "The situation is not good. They say he is bleeding heavily. There were signs of bleeding before. This time..." Lin Ye paused, and then continued, "Has he been injured before? They say it was caused by a violent blow to the abdomen."

  Lin Ye paused for a moment. He looked at He Heng, and He Heng also looked at him. Lin Ye pulled the corners of his lips stiffly and whispered, "Could it be... that time?"

  Previously in the parking lot, in order to gain Shen Ran's trust, they specially asked someone to pretend to rob Shen Ran, and then He Heng went to rescue him. It was also that time that He Heng was hit on the back of the head.

  "He was indeed... injured that time." He Heng had actually been there for a long time, but he also wanted to teach Shen Ran a lesson, so he did not show up at the beginning. He watched helplessly, even indifferently, as Shen Ran was kicked twice heavily in the abdomen by those people. He was lying on the ground in so much pain that he could not get up. Only then did he show up.

  "He was injured a long time ago... He was also injured that time, why didn't he say anything? He didn't tell me anything..." He Heng looked at his hands, the blood on his hands had dried, he looked at Lin Ye in disbelief, "What did I do, did I let someone beat him up?"

  "Isn't that what happened with your father? You can't be blamed for this. There's nothing we can do about it." Lin Ye patted He Heng on the shoulder and said carefully, "He was at fault in this matter. If he had stayed with you honestly and hadn't betrayed you, wouldn't these things have happened in the near future?"