1.11 - I heard that he used all means to get to the top

The most famous drama directed by Li Sheng produced an award-winning actor and a top star. Although the drama has been criticized in many ways, it has not hindered its popularity at all.

  "Brother Shen, I guess Brother Bai won't come tonight." Xiaopang pushed the wheelchair and greeted people along the way. His smiling face was almost stiff. Many people would come up to ask a few questions when they saw Shen Ran, either to recognize his face or to hear some gossip. After all, the affairs between Shen Ran and Bai Ze were already known to the whole network.

  "Director Li Sheng has been very kind to me." Shen Ran asked Xiao Pang to take him to a quieter place before saying, "When Bai Ze participated in that drama, he was already an award-winning actor and could bring traffic to the drama, but I am different... At that time, I was just a newcomer that no one looked down upon. Director Li Sheng used me against all odds, and I won the Best Newcomer Award for this drama, and then became a big star... I had to come to his birthday party."

  If Shen Ran hadn't come today, this incident would probably be widely reported on the headlines tomorrow.

  "Maybe tomorrow they will say that you, Brother Shen, deliberately did not attend Director Li's birthday party and acted like a big shot." Xiaopang obviously also figured this out.

  "No, I think the headlines are more likely to be something like #Shen Ran and Li Sheng turned against each other#. After all, topics are nothing more than speculation based on facts." Shen Ran laughed, lowered his voice, and said, "Before I got into trouble, I would focus on the facts and add some eye-catching things. As for now... naturally, they will do whatever they can to drain the last bit of my popularity. What the facts are is no longer important."

  Perhaps due to his personal experience, Shen Ran can always see through the essence of things.

  While the two were talking, they heard footsteps behind them. Xiao Pang turned his head with a vigilant look, but when he saw the person coming, his face changed slightly, and then he said timidly, "Brother Bai, you are here too."

  Bai Ze was obviously trying to avoid the people in front of him and find a quiet place to hide away, but he didn't expect to meet Shen Ran and the others here.

  After he responded, he was about to turn around and leave, but when he saw those people holding wine glasses and wanting to talk to him, he felt annoyed.

  "Brother Bai, I remembered that Brother Shen still has some clothes in the car. It's getting colder. I'll go get them." Xiaopang could see the weird atmosphere between the two men. Moreover, they were in public, so they didn't resort to violence. After making sure that Shen Ran didn't have any personal safety issues, he quickly chose to evacuate. He leaned close to Shen Ran's ear and whispered, "Brother Shen, if there's really nothing wrong between you and Qin Yueli, take this opportunity to explain it clearly. I'll leave first."

  At this time, Xiaopang became more agile. After saying hello to Shen Ran, he quickly left here and sent away the people who were about to come in from outside.

  "I thought you weren't coming back tonight." The first person to break the deadlock was Shen Ran, who was sitting in a wheelchair, wearing a coat and looking thinner than before. "Did your agent ask you to come?"

  "I didn't have any announcements tonight, so I came here." Bai Ze frowned slightly. He didn't know why, but when he saw Shen Ran now, he always thought of that email. The thin Shen Ran in the photo overlapped with the pale and weak person in front of him, which made Bai Ze's heart tighten slightly. He turned his head away as if to cover up, "I heard that you were injured. Was it caused by dancing before?"