7.7 - Shen Ran: Don't tell me that Su Yu is not dead yet

In City A, the tall buildings had long been ruined, riddled with holes, and filled with the stench of corpses and blood. Wandering zombies could be seen along the way, and they looked extremely hungry. But even so, they still gave way and hid to the side when they encountered a military Hummer.

  "Is there something unusual? Why didn't I notice it?" Shen Ran sniffed the air and looked at his watch. There was no magnetic field disorder. However, as he continued to walk towards the city center following these zombies, Shen Ran became more and more frightened. The corners of his lips drooped slightly and his expression became cold.

  ——It's here, getting closer and closer to the place where Su Yu died.

  【999: This black snow will definitely cause something unexpected.】

  As if to confirm 999's words, the sky, which was originally covered with dark clouds, gradually darkened, and snowflakes fell from the sky. They were black, like ashes after burning, and had a cold temperature.

  They were floating in the city, landing on rooftops, corners, and the bodies of zombies. The zombies moved forward faster. Shen Ran felt an extremely disgusting feeling from the black snow, which even made him feel like vomiting.

  He had only experienced this feeling in one person, Su Yu. Every time he saw that face that looked exactly like his, he felt extremely uncomfortable.

  [Shen Ran: Don't tell me that Su Yu is not dead yet.]

  【999: I'm not too sure about this either.】

  999 didn't dare to say too much, but although it should have known the whole story, it also had some doubts in its heart, but it didn't dare to mention it.

  The black body of the Hummer continued to drive through the group of zombies. Shen Ran looked around and his eyes fell on a building not far away. This building was no different from an ordinary office building, except that the glass on the 27th floor was shattered. No one knew better than Shen Ran why the glass was broken, and no one knew the feeling of falling from the 27th floor.

  He parked the car not far away and watched the zombies gathering on this road. It seemed that all the zombies from everywhere had come. They were waiting in fear and joy, as if someone was about to appear here. The uneasiness continued to grow in Shen Ran's heart, eroding his sanity bit by bit.

  "I don't like people who are exactly like me." Shen Ran seemed to be talking to himself, but also to 999. He said, "Is this also considered the plot of the mission world?"

  He gripped the steering wheel, frowning tightly, until he reached the middle of the intersection, on the ruins, where countless zombies had made way for an open space. Shen Ran watched helplessly as no one approached this place.

  "This is the place where Su Yu died, that's for sure." Even if he didn't want to admit it, he had to accept this reality. Shen Ran pursed his lips slightly, his eyes cold. He took the gun, opened the car door, got out of the car and leaned aside, staring at this place.

  【999: What are you going to do? 】

  [Shen Ran: Killing him is worse than causing more trouble. ]

  There was still blood on his clothes. He held the gun and tilted his head slightly, watching several level eight zombies come forward and dig in the ruins, as if trying to dig out something inside. Shen Ran gritted his teeth, and finally, the thing hidden underneath revealed its true face.

  Shen Ran closed his eyes slightly, then opened them again. Just as he thought, it was Su Yu.

  A complete Su Yu.