6.4 - 999: The fear of being suppressed by my big brother is really suffocating

6.4 - 999: The fear of being suppressed by my big brother is really suffocating.

  "You... why are you here?" Shen Ran was so scared that he stuttered. He looked at his elder brother anxiously. Seeing that his elder brother hadn't said anything, he felt even weaker. "Brother, what's going on?"

  "I just moved next door, and I came to meet my neighbor." Jiang Fei didn't seem to know how shocked Shen Ran was. He smiled and said, "I was going to tell you, but you didn't have time today. I had to come to your house to tell you."

  "That's all I have to say. If there is nothing else, Mr. Jiang should go back." Shen Zhao was not very happy. He adjusted his glasses and said coldly, "My brother is not in good health and needs to rest early."

  "Are you not feeling well? Is it your waist pain? I brought a doctor with me, why not just take a look?" Jiang Fei said with a smile.

  Sure enough, after saying this, Shen Zhao turned around and looked at Shen Ran with a cold look in his eyes. After a moment, he said, "Don't worry about it."

  Things had come to this point, and Jiang Fei had already done what he wanted to do. He stood up with a smile and said, "Mr. Shen should also consider what I said. I'll wait for your news." When he stood up and left, he walked past Shen Ran, his eyes swept over Shen Ran with a slight smile.

  As the door closed, the housekeeper and the servants dared not say a word. Shen Ran cautiously admitted his mistake and said, "Brother, I was wrong."

  Shen Zhao rubbed his brows, sighed softly, and said, "You are not even worthy of Jiang Fei's dish."

  "He said he's willing to be with me." Shen Ran said immediately, "Brother, I want to give it another try. What if he's sincere?"

  "Sincerely?" Shen Zhao seemed to have heard something funny. He sneered and said, "If he really loved you, he wouldn't have let you look for him for a year without any trace. Have you ever thought about why he suddenly appeared?"

  "I...don't." Shen Ran said.

  "You..." Shen Zhao seemed to want to say something, but finally sighed. He lit a cigarette and lowered his eyes and said, "If I'm not around anymore, what are you going to do?"

  Shen Ran didn't understand what this meant at the time, but by the time he realized it, it was too late.

  【999: Your fear of your brother is really deep in your bones.】

  Shen Ran also has a brother in the real world, and his personality is exactly the same as Shen Zhao's, so much so that sometimes when he looks at Shen Zhao, it feels like he is looking at his own brother.

  "Go and have a rest." Shen Zhao put out his cigarette and walked past Shen Ran. He seemed a little tired, but Shen Ran wanted to ask, but he didn't have the courage.

  After Shen Zhao left, he asked the housekeeper, "What happened between my brother and Jiang Fei?"

  "I don't know much either, but it seems that Mr. Jiang wants to join the Shen Group, but the eldest young master disagrees." The old butler didn't understand what was going on, so he shook his head and said, "They didn't say anything, young master, you can just come down."

  "He wants to join the Shen Group?" Shen Ran frowned slightly, vaguely sensing that something was wrong, but he didn't dare to think too much about it.

  "Young master, the doctor is here. Would you like to check your waist?" asked the old butler.

  "Let's take a look." Shen Ran was in severe pain. He held his waist and gasped a little when he went up the stairs. The doctor lifted his clothes, pressed a few times, and confirmed, "The bone is fine, it's just sprained. Don't run around recently, rest well, it will be fine in three or four days."