3.26 - Shen Ran: Doesn't he have enough imagination?

After Chu Mu came back, Chu Yue went back. He took care of Shen Ran carefully. However, Shen Ran was asleep most of the time. Shen Ran's breathing was so shallow that sometimes Chu Mu woke up suddenly from his dream. He subconsciously raised his hand to feel Shen Ran's breath. Seeing that he was fine, he breathed a sigh of relief and continued to sleep.

  After a few days of this, Chu Mu's complexion was not much better than Shen Ran's.

  The wound on the neck needs to be treated in time, but Chu Mu had been with Shen Ran for the past few days and didn't even realize that his wound had become inflamed. It was not until Shen Ran noticed that he had a fever that he asked Chu Yue to take Chu Mu back.

  [999: Host, Chu Mu has no idea how much he has to imagine after seeing your actions.]

  [Shen Ran: Doesn't he have enough imagination? ]

  Shen Ran no longer cared about Chu Mu. As long as he continued to follow his plan, the mission would be successful.

  Shen Ran now no longer has any evil ghosts on his hands. He is truly clean, but he can hardly even save his own soul.

  In the formation that day, he used the evil ghost as the center of the formation and the evil ghost as bait. Now he has fallen to this point, and he doesn't know if it can be considered a retribution.

  Chu Mu couldn't stay in the hospital, so he came to Shen Ran's side again the next afternoon. This time he was much more obedient and took medicine on time every time. When Shen Ran woke up, he accompanied Shen Ran to bask in the sun. When Shen Ran fell asleep, he lay beside him and looked at Shen Ran's sleeping face. Such a comfortable life reminded him of the three years he had been with Shen Ran. He thought that the days would pass like this, but Shen Ran's body was declining faster than he imagined. When a mouthful of blood was vomited, Chu Mu's hand supporting Shen Ran was shaking slightly. He saw Shen Ran indifferently raised his hand to wipe off the blood on the corner of his lips, and said in a trembling voice, "How long have you been like this?"

  "How long?" Shen Ran didn't seem to expect Chu Mu to ask him this. He was stunned for a moment, then thought, "I'm not sure."

  "Why didn't you tell me? Doesn't it hurt? Didn't you promise me that you would tell me if it hurt again?" Chu Mu said.

  Hearing this, Shen Ran suddenly chuckled. In front of Chu Mu's puzzled gaze, he explained, "I am a person who can no longer feel pain. If you ask me if it hurts, I can only say that I don't know."

  As Shen Ran spoke, Chu Mu's heart seemed to be tightly grasped by a large hand, suppressing him so much that he couldn't breathe.

  "I understand." Chu Mu gently embraced Shen Ran in his arms and whispered, "I understand... I understand..."

  He said "I know" several times in a row. Shen Ran didn't know what he wanted to express. However, the next day, when he woke up, he realized that it was not Chu Mu in the room, but Chu Yue. Sure enough, Chu Yue said, "Brother Shen, you are awake."

  "Where is Chu Mu?" Shen Ran asked.

  "My brother...he went out to do something." After the last lesson, Chu Yue didn't dare to reveal anything casually this time. But even if he didn't say it, Shen Ran would have guessed it. He closed his eyes slightly and said, "His injury hasn't healed yet. Is he going to die?"

  "Compared to himself, my brother is more worried about you." Chu Yue handed the warm towel to Shen Ran and said, "Brother Shen, haven't you noticed that your body temperature has been getting lower and lower, and you've been sleeping longer and longer?"