✨Chapter 15✨

(February 2017)

The day starts like any normal day Tosha wakes up, gets dressed, eats breakfast, does schoolwork, then goes to Smosh with her dad. When she gets in her dads car she grabs the aux and plays Stitches by Shawn Mendes. Lasercorn turns the music up for his daughter and then begins driving.

Once they arrive at the Smosh office Tosha runs inside and sees her Uncles Ian and Anthony but something seems off about Anthony. Tosha goes over and talks to them. Ian is lively and energetic while Anthony gives short answers then excuses himself. She isn't sure what is going on but she knows that something is wrong. Tosha has never seen him act like this.

Before she can go find Anthony to ask him what's wrong Forest and Courtney walk in.

"Good morning Tater Tot, how are you?" Forest asks walking in and hugging her and waving at Lasercorn

"I'm good Aunt Dani. Hey Aunt Court." Tosha replied hugging them both, momentarily forgetting about Anthony's weird behavior

"T you ready to film today? We get to be in a video together." Courtney says excited to be filming with her favorites

"I can't wait, I love being in videos with you guys." She says bouncing with excitement, Anthony completely vanishing from her mind

"Speaking of filming we better head to the studio. It's almost time for the first video." Ian says directing everyone to set

Tosha, Forest, Courtney, Ian, and Lasercorn all quickly head to the studio to start filming for the day.

Once they arrive Tosha sees Anthony and it's almost like he's a completely different person from this morning. He's smiling, laughing and just being his normal self. Even though he's acting normal she still feels like something's up. Anthony is only in a couple videos and after he's done he takes off.

Tosha has one more video then she plans on talking to her uncle.
After the last video for her she goes to find him. It takes her a few minutes but she finds him alone in an office. When she opens the door the first thing she notices is the tears in his eyes. She immediately runs over and hugs him.

"Uncle Anthony, what's wrong?" She asks, hugging him worried since she's never seen him cry. Anthony has always been smiling and joking.

"Nothing sis, I'm ok." Anthony says trying his best to hide his tears from his niece not wanting her to worry about him.

"Uncle Anthony I'm not a little kid anymore I know something is upsetting you please talk to me." Tosha says still hugging him, becoming increasingly worried and just wanting to know what is happening to her uncle.

"I guess you're right kiddo. You are becoming a really smart girl." Anthony says wiping tears from his eyes

Tosha sits there waiting for her uncle to explain what is going on.

"I'm gonna be honest with you Sister, I'm thinking about leaving Smosh. I just don't feel like I belong here anymore." He tells her not looking in her eyes, trying his best not to cry again

At that moment Tosha felt her heart break. She couldn't imagine not having her Uncle Anthony there. Tears began to well up in her eyes. She sits there in silence and just hugs her uncle. Unsure of what to do or say.

After an hour Lasercorn texts Tosha and tells her it's time to head home. She hugs her Uncle one last time, a little tighter than most, and tells him bye hoping it's not one of the last times.

They don't talk about it again but four months later Anthony announces he's leaving and she can't help but break down in tears. Her worst nightmare has become a reality and the worst thing her dad has started acting the exact same way as Anthony right before she found out.