✨Chapter 33✨

(Time skip to November 2023)

Trevor is still planning his proposal with the help of Shayne and Courtney. They went ring shopping six times before they finally found the perfect ring. It was gold with an emerald stone. Tosha had never been a big fan of diamonds so Trevor didn't wanna get her a giant ring full of them.

Today Trevor was finalizing all the details but he also had to film a couple videos with Tosha today. He definitely has his work cut out for him but he's more than happy to do it if it means getting to marry the girl of his dreams.
Tosha and Trevor both head to the pit studio to film and then they are filming a moose master video. Tosha is excited to get to spend the day filming with her boyfriend and friends. Their first video together was culinary crimes with Courtney.

Tosha loved Culinarily Crimes because of the food. The foods on trial today were Gochujang Tuna salad, Creamy Italian Chicken, and Chocolate chip banana bread. Most of the modified recipes were terrible but the originals were delicious. After filming this the both walked over to the game's studio.
While they were walking over there Trevor got a call and disappeared for several minutes. Tosha didn't think anything about it and just went to the studio. After they finished filming Trevor again disappeared. Tosha questioned it but before she had time to think Forest and Courtney came over and distracted her.

Trevor had asked them to distract her while he talked to the place he planned on proposing at. After thirty five minutes Trevor was back and they headed home.