✨Chapter 22✨

(Time skip to December 2021)

Today is the day of Smoshs annual Christmas party. They did Secret Santa and with all the luck in the world she got Trevor. She had the hardest time figuring out what to get him and she's still not sure she got something he'd actually like. She found a really cool little gaming system that had a few games that Trev had mentioned and then a few random ones that Shayne recommended.

Another unfortunate thing about getting Trevor is that she has slowly started to fall in love with him. This triggered her anxiety of picking a perfect gift. For the last few months she's been hanging out with him every chance she had and as she has she's fallen more in love with him but has no clue how to tell him. As she enters the office for the party Forest & Courtney run up to her.

"Hey sis you're finally here." Courtney says, hugging her.

"Tater Tot guessed who's here and he's even all dressed up." Forest says while pointing out Trevor to her.

Tosha looks around until her eyes finally land on Trevor. As she looks at him she can't help but be mesmerized by his appearance. He's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, with a white undershirt and a black jacket and boots. He looks amazing and she can't help but stare at him.

"T, he's gonna see you." Courtney says, slightly nudging her to snap Tosha out of her trance.

Tosha snaps out of it a slight blush on her face. Forest & Courtney tease her and Shayne eventually comes back and joins the conversation. As they continue to talk Ian says that it's time to start exchanging gifts. Tosha finds Trevor and he smiles as he sees her.

"Hey Trev I got you so here you go." She says handing him the gift and nervously looking down, mentally crossing her fingers that he'll like her gift.

He takes the gift and smiles. He then grabs his gift and hands it to her. " I actually got you too, isn't that crazy?"

A sudden breeze causes Tosha to shiver from the cold and Trevor notices.

"Hey T why don't you borrow my jacket. You look like you need it more than me." He says quickly taking off his jacket and handing it to her.

"Are you sure I don't wanna leave you cold." She says hesitantly taking the jacket

"I'm sure T I don't want you to freeze." He says giving her the jacket

"Thanks, Trev. Well I guess you should open your gift now." She replies putting on his jacket nervously waiting for him to open his gift.

Trevor opens up the gift and stares at it in disbelief. "I was literally thinking about buying this at the store yesterday. I saw it and decided to wait till after Christmas. Thank you so much T." He hugs her tightly.

"You're welcome Trev, I'm really glad you like it." She says hugging him back and blushing.

"Ok ok your turn. Open my present."  Trevor says excitedly.

She starts to open the gift smiling at his excitement. As she opens it she immediately starts tearing up. Inside was her MVP award from her first ever Smosh Summer Games. She was told that it had been destroyed during the defy shutdown.

"How did you find this?" She says wiping away tears, her face full of shock.

"Well they let Ian, Rhett, and Link back into the defy studio to try and salvage any props or anything. They had me come with and I saw it wedged behind a filing cabinet. It was broken so I did have to glue it back together." He explained, smiling at her.

"I can't believe you found it, let alone knew it was mine. I only mentioned it once." She says still holding tightly to it. Scared it would disappear again.

"How could I not remember? The way you talked about that trophy and how you said it made you finally felt like a part of the group. Once I saw it I knew it would make an amazing gift." He replies, giving her a hug.

She hugs him back, still slightly teary eyed "Thank you so much Trev, this is the best gift I could ever ask for."

The two talk for a couple minutes before they are both pulled away to other conversations. Tosha shows Shayne, Forest, Courtney, and Ian her gift and they all can't help but tear up a little. They also tease her all night about the jacket. As Tosha looks at her trophy and then back to Trev she knows one thing for sure; she is absolutely positively in love with that man.