Cap.23 - Carrige ride

Colin took Penelope's hand and planted a kiss on it as they exchanged looks. The ballroom was silent until Lady Danbury began to clap, at which point each person there followed her gesture. In celebration of the soon-to-be spouses, the Featheringtons and Bridgertons raised a toast.

Colin: '' With that been said, would we like to leave this ball now?''

Penelope: '' Together? '' -she inquired, startled.-

Colin: '' If you want to...''

With a smile, Penelope nodded, and the two of them departed together, capitalizing on the fact that everyone was concentrating on congratulating both families. 

They took the Bridgerton's carriage and went away from the ball. Even though he knew it was late, he had to show her something he had planned. She desired to spend as much time as possible with him. He was gone for few days and she felt like she cannot breath in his absence, but still she was curious about where they were going.

Penelope: '' Where are we going?'' -inquired looking at him who was sitting next to her holding her hand in his-

Colin: '' You'll see when we get there, it's a surprise.''

Penelope: '' I do not like surprises, you know that, Colin.''

Colin: "I understand, but I believed you could accept one, since it comes from me." - he bent over and gave her a kiss-

She instantly grinned and grabbed the back of his neck, tempting him into giving her another, more passionate kiss. He was astonished, delighted, and thrilled that she had taken the lead and he welcomed it with his lips playing with hers, teasing her, tormenting her.

She took hold of his sholders and responded to his teasing with greater fervor. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue, and he leaned over her, pushing her back into the carrige's banch. Immediately, opened her legs to welcome his body between them.

She groaned at the touch of his hands cupping her butt through her clothing, which made him get even more ferocious. The hard prick of his manhood against her stomach was palpable.Her body responded to that in ways she couldn't quite explain and she had no idea what it meant. She ran her hands throw his hair, pulling until his lips left hers. He saw the satisfaction and need in her eyes as he looked into them.

Penelope : '' Colin...touch me! '' -gasped, and he quickly reached under her gown with his hand-

He resumed kissing her on the lips, moving down her neck, enjoying and biting her flesh, and finally reaching her breasts, where he planted fierce kisses as his fingers found her private area and gently stroked her seam. She gasped as her hands and nails gripped Colin's back, and she bit her lower lip.

He glanced at her, his eyes twitching. He wanted to see her react when one of his fingers dipped inside of her, filling her, and he wanted to see her loving the pleasure his fingers were giving her. She arched her back and moaned with ecstasy.

Colin: '' Look at me, Penelope. '' -inquired whispering-

When she finally managed to do so, he stuck one more finger inside of her, and she dug her nails into his back and pressed more harder than before.

Colin: '' Does it feel good? '' -asked and she nodded in response-

She closed her eyes as he stroked his fingers inside of her, unable to resist the ecstasy that was overtaking her. As he continued to caress her, Penelope slid her hands from his back to his neck, opened his blouse, and ran her hands over his chest, digging her nails into him.

She continued to moan as she pressed her hips up on his hand. As soon as Colin began caressing her seam while continuing to move his fingers inside of her, she felt as though she needed something more. She was unsure of what it was, but she needed movement. Her whole body trembled as she grasped the back of his neck and drew him into a kiss. When her body reached that pinnacle, she lost all control and reached the release point. He moved his fingers more quickly, and she clutched his sholders while groaning in his mouth and bit his lower lip.

He held still inside her until her breathing diminished, at which point he withdrew his fingers.

Penelope: "That felt like touching the sky." -said quietly, then shyly proceeded to give him a soft kiss on the lips-

Colin: '' And this was not even half of it, my dear.'' -said with a mischievous smirk-

She gently traced her hands down his chest until she reached his still-hard manhood.

Penelope: '' Should I..'' -she stopped not knowing what to ask exactly-

The carriage came to a stop and he took her hand and kissed it.

Colin: '' Later...we arrived to our destination.''

Penelope tried to adjust her clothes and hair after he helped her stand up, but she was aware that she looked messy. Colin straightened his shirt, pulled open the carriage door, got out, and held Penelope's hand. After grabbing it, Penelope exited the carriage. Glancing around, she was unable to identify the location.

Penelope: '' Where are we?''

Colin: We're in Bloomsbury, this will be our house."

Penelope: '' Our house?''

Colin: '' It is a family property and Anthony suggested it will be a good home for us both after we get married.'' -he took her hand- '' Let's go inside!''

He pulled her inside and proceeded to show her around the house. It was not yet fully furnished, but some things had already been bought and recently brought in. They walked inside and he proceeded to light some candels. Penelope walked around with a smile on her face. She never thought that after their fight, when she reveled she was Lady Whisteldown, he will still want to marry her. She never thought he loved her and now they were together in what will become their family home. 

She went through a door and noticed that there was a desk in front of the window and a bed on the left side of the space. There was some cloth-covered furniture on the right side.

Colin stepped in behind her and grasped her waist.

Colin: '' This will be our bedroom.''

Penelope: "Our?" she asked, turning to face him. "My mother always said that it's customary for the two spouses to sleep in separate rooms after the honeymoon."

Colin: "Do you want to have your own room?" - said, sounding a little let down

Penelope: '' No, I do not want to.'' -she said quickly- '' I thought you would.''

Colin: "I assure you that we will never sleep apart." -smiled-

Penelope: '' What is that? '' -pointed to the piece of furniture covered-

Colin walked there and took the cloth out, letting Penelope see that it was a mirror.

Colin: '' It is an antique. It's what I ordered from Italy.

Penelope: '' Ohh, it is beautiful. '' -said coming forward and gazed at herself in the mirror- '' Oh, Colin, I look like a mess.'' -said trying to arrange her long curls-

Colin: '' You look beautiful. '' -said standing behind her- '' And even if you were a mess, you are my mess. '' -leaned his head and kissed her neck- '' But you are truley beautiful, Penelope.''

Penelope: '' Colin...I am not beautiful. I suppose you've met women considerably more gorgeous than me all around Europe.''

Colin: '' Your outside beauty does not compare to your interior beauty. You are warm, you are witty, bright and what I enjoyed the most about you is that you are stubborn. You challenge me each day, and you give me the drive to be better each day. And your body...'' -started to trail his hand from her waist up to her braist and then to her lips - '' It drives me insane. I love your lips, their form, and their sofness, I enjoy tasting them.''- his hand slid down to her neck. '' I adore biting your neck.'' -moved his hand down to her brest and grasped one of them - '' Your brests drive me crazy, I fantasize about seeing them fully nude, feeling them, kissing them, and putting my head between them. '' -said and squized her brest- '' Never compare yourself to other women. You are wonderful in my eyes, you have all the attributes I ever searched for. ''

Penelope turned to face him.

Penelope: '' Should we continue what we started in the carriage? '' -asked with a wicked light into her eyes while she was running her hands down to his chest down to his waist - '' You said I had not seen half of it. '' -smiled. '' I would like to fully understand what you mean..''

Colin: '' Pen...''