Chapter 59: Cyan Fly

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Wednesday, April 20th, 1988, third person POV...)

Outside of the now technologically advanced Autobot Outpost Omega One base, Cyan Fly, Orange Beetle, Bluefly, Bumblebee, Rockskipper, Taildog, Stormsmasher, Blazejet, Windout, Arcdegree, and Elita One were undergoing combat training with some members of TORAPT from different countries across the world displaying how to use the moves of their native martial arts styles.

Arcdegree witnesses a TORAPT Kung-Fu master do an upward cannon kick, and she imitates the move.

The Kung-Fu master remarks in Chinese, "Chūsè de gōngzuò, húdù. /Excellent work, Arcdegree."

Arcdegree replies in Chinese, "Wǒ de mùdì shì qǔyuè. /I aim to please."

Even though the Autobots knew that the Decepticons haven't found their way to Earth yet, they also knew that it's a matter of time before their enemies do manage to get to the planet.

Rockskipper remarks as he blocks Arcdegree's triple Phalanx Kick attack, "Is that all you got, Arc?"

Arcdegree blasts Rockskipper in the chestplate, making him fall to the ground.

Arcdegree answers, "Nope. That... is all I got."

Arcdegree then helps Rockskipper up.

Elita One then says, "Excellent work, Arcdegree. But you're gonna have to produce improved strategies since Vehicon Troopers this time around are likely to be tougher."

Arcdegree replies, "True enough, Elita."

Elita One then says, "Okay, Orange, Rock, you two give each other what you got."

Orange Beetle grins at that.

Rockskipper charges towards his opponent, and he tries to uppercut Orange Beetle, but he moves out of the way and launches a flurry of eighteen jabs, crosses, and overhand punches before kicking Rockskipper in the head twice real fast.

Rockskipper then says, "You want the pronghorns? You got 'em!"

Rockskipper loads his blasters and opens fire.

However, Orange Beetle was able to evade the shots except for one.

Orange Beetle shrugs off the shot, but Rockskipper charges him, and unloads punches and kicks left and right.

After getting an uppercut, before he could even hit the ground on his back, Orange Beetle switches to his vehicle mode and rams into Rockskipper.

Orange Beetle then transforms back into robot mode and does a back-front flip kick and ground pound sitting attack on Rockskipper.