Chapter 68: The New Autobot Air Forces

(Quadwal cluster Earth 987.390.283 Alpha, Tuesday, July 17th, 2018, third person POV...)

A young woman called Amy Armstrong says as she plays the final mission of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on the hardest difficulty, "Come on, come on, come on. Got to win. Bingo!"

After the final sword strike, Megatron is sent onto his back.

Optimus Prime approaches his evil former brother-in-arms and, raising his sword, he impales Megatron in the chestplate to his spark chamber, making the Decepticon leader yell in pain.

Everyone in the Airbnb mansion amounting to one hundred and forty boys and one hundred and forty girls – – cheered as Optimus emerged victorious, but they decided to ignore the coming final cutscene of the Ark and the Nemesis being sucked into the unstable Space Bridge portal.

And of course, the mood was dampened slightly when they remembered that because of extenuating circumstances, there aren't any sequel video games for Transformers Fall of Cybertron to detail the ending of the war by transporting the player controls to any Autobots or Decepticons on the Quintesson occupied Aquatron or to feature a side story about the Wreckers and the Dinobots defending Cybertron from Airwave, Shockwave, and the Sharkticon army.

But the people watching the game credits remembered that people can make fanfictions about the Transformers Retribution novels that detail such events, if they ever made any prequel stories taking place in the War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron video games as well as the Exiles and Exodus novels while combining elements of those two separate stories to create a cohesive backstory for an Aligned continuity fanfiction series that goes all the way to Transformers Prime, Rescue Bots, Robots in Disguise 2015, and Rescue Bots Academy.

As the game continues in the background, a young man at almost the same age as Abigail by the name of Simon Sacks then says, "Let's do it, guys."

Simon started the chain reaction of their high fiving fist bumps and secret handshakes.

A young woman by the name of Jacqueline Jackson then says, "Boy, am I glad we get to go to San Diego Comic Con for a day this time around."

Sally Shaalan then says, "Yeah, after five years of failure, we're finally going to see what's available and we're gonna see what kinds of costumes people will dress up in."

Jacqueline replies, "Yeah, and we got Amy's parents to thank for it."

Amy replies before asking, "Oh, please, you flatter me. What's gonna be in Hall H this year?"

Jacqueline answers, "Some Marvel live action Netflix series based on Daredevil, the original Power Man Carl Lucas slash Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones."

Aurora Sabbatini inquires, "Anything else?"

Richard Raabe-Webber answers, "Trailers for Shazam, Aquaman, Godzilla, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and another Predator."