Chapter 56: Grimlock Smash!

Stroop says, "This must be our friends' trail. Let's go!"

The fliers fly ahead, and Grimlock and his lookalikes follow.

But when they get to a weak floor, the floor crumbles to small pieces due to their combined weight.

Carraptor asks, "Guys, you alright?"

Rimlock says, "Let's split up. We'll find Slug, faster."

Bovaquest then starts to say, "But sirs – "

Grimlock interrupts to say, "That's an order! GO!"

Grimlock and his lookalikes start following the trail and they eventually hear a Decepticon Soldier say, "Those things are still on the loose! Check over here!"

Rimlock then says, "Must be a Decepticon Soldier."

After navigating their way across the Insecticon pit, they come across sixteen Decepticon Soldiers, and the Soldiers spot them before opening fire on them, forcing the twenty-four Grimlock lookalikes to deploy their shields while stomping forward.

A Decepticon Soldier says, "Drop the weapons, prisoners!"

Grimlock aims his Chaos Rift Combustor, but suddenly, the ground beneath the Decepticon Soldiers bursts with holes as Insecticon Swarmers impale them before breaking the floor apart and taking the Decepticon Soldiers to their hive to devour them.

Grimlock says, "Those are Insecticons."

The Dinobot leaders jump down and they observe Insecticons hatching from their stasis pods.

Slimlock snarls, "I hate bugs."

Grimlock replies, "Me too, Slimlock."

The Dinobot leaders slaughter the hatching Insecticon Swarmers before slashing apart dormant pods to get to the next exit.

After witnessing two Decepticon Soldiers being killed by Insecticon Swarmers, the Dinobots enter the room and they see more Insecticon pods hatching.

Crimlock growls, "Pods hatching... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR."

The Dinobot leaders kill the Insecticon Swarmers while uncovering the room where Grimlock's waiter apparel was being stored after it was stolen in the aftermath of him being assigned leader of the Lightning Strike Coalition Force before they became the Dinobots.

Just then, Shockwave says, "Grimlock, Vimlock, Trimlock, Timlock, Symlock, Swimlock, Shimlock, Scrimlock, Rimlock, Primlock, Mimlock, Limlock, Kimlock, Jimlock, Imlock, Himlock, Gymlock, Dimlock, Crimlock, Brimlock, Chimlock, Fimlock, Pymlock, and Phaserake. I see all of you have made it this far to the lower depths of my Space Bridge tower. But your combat experience is only significantly improved. Your inability to transform to beast mode is what's hindering your progress."