Chapter 61: Meet Orange Beetle

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Thursday, April 28th, 1988, third person POV...)

Just like his twin brothers, sisters, and cousins Mosquitowing, Hummoth, Brown Mark, Bluejacket, Yellowjacket, Queen Bee, Purple Hornet, Beefly, Papersting, Hoverfly, Yellowjacket, Orangejacket, Owl Midge, Drainfly, Dixid Midge, Blue Gnat, Purple Gnat, Yellow Gnat, Orange Gnat, Yellow Beetle, Purple Beetle, Honeybee, Damselfly, Salmonfly, and Antfly, Orange Beetle was born as one of the many of the last generations to be created from the Well of All Sparks after the Allspark hosts had been drafted into the Autobot armies.

Orange Beetle's spark flew to the old Iacon medical center where his protoform was taken to and put inside of by an unknown Autobot sharing Grimlock's original design combined with the Generation 1 Optimus Prime's design.

But before he became known as Orange Beetle, he was originally known as Blue Ant.

During the War for Cybertron between Autobots and Decepticons before it became Autobots, Maximals, and Predacons against Decepticons, Blue Ant joined the Autobots and fought alongside Optimus Prime, their respective families and childhood friends, and many other famous Autobots.

With Optimus and all other Autobots regardless of popularity and population, Blue Ant fought his way through Decepticon strongholds and Decepticon brigades. He also helped them overcome turbulent trials and times, helping them learn that even the Autobots have to overcome difficult times to become stronger and wiser, as well as to be one in body, mind, soul, spark, spirit, emotion, and intelligence spectrums. And along the way, he became an Autobot platoon sergeant due to his age, experience, and competence.

His platoon which consisted of Widewolf, Soundskull, Axeshift, Fortressbolt, Hardsor, Treadtrap, Windheart, Bulkstream, Icespike, Razorfeather, Scrapflash, Thingcryptid, Thingdune, Flowguard, Halftrigger, Twilightlock, Solarjack, Cybertracker, Telestrafe, Loadpin, Pinmirk, Mirkload, Beefrosting, Skyshine, Coralgleam, Flashbeam, Ripplecharge, Twistthunder, Blushbolt, Windluster, Arcflame, Cycloneveil, Tidalnova, Gearcrash, Voltageburn, Stellarflash, Turbosurge, Infernoclaw, Glyphshock, Radiantcharge, Viperspike, Voltgale, Valkyriecrystal, Venusshine, and Venomgrit won many battles and saved many Autobot soldiers and neutral civilians alike before going on to become parts of new Autobot teams as the Allspark produced more and more Autobot sparks.

He even became friends with Komcrusher, her siblings, and her cousins.

During an unknown point in the war, Blue Ant parted ways with his family unit to join Beta Team.

Once he signed up, he met his future partners Scalegate, Barcree, and Milerwing.

At the same time, he also began to fall in love with the femmes, but he kept it secret, knowing that Barcree loved Scalegate at the time, and Milerwing was friends at that point of time.

At the same time, they managed to meet up with Coneblot, Beetleboss, Bosslikeness, and Capmagnesium, former training sergeants who took control of Beta Team after the death of the original commander.

During one of Beta Team's missions, they went to a second Decepticon factory when they received intel that the Decepticons were attempting to reinvent the new type of Energon that turned Blue Comma into Brown Mark, with orders to shut the factory down at all costs and ensure that no further ones can be built.