Chapter 110: Deserter Louis Currans

(Quadwal cluster Earth 987.390.283 Alpha, Saturday, January 3rd, 2060, first person POV...)

I'm Louis Currans.

I'm a native of Mount Pearl, Newfoundland and Labrador.

Now, like almost everyone else that grew up in the eighties, the nineties, and/or the early 2000s to the early 2010s, when it comes to watching the original Transformers Generation 1 cartoon, the Transformers Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, Victory, and Zone cartoons in the English dub, the Transformers Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise 2001, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated, Rescue Bots, Prime, Robots in Disguise 2015, Rescue Bots Academy, Cyberverse, Earthspark, and War for Cybertron Siege, Earthrise, and Kingdom cartoons, watching all of the animated and live action Transformers films, playing Transformers video games like the Movieverse Console Games, playing the Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, Rise of the Dark Spark, and Prime video games, and reading various Transformers comic books from the Marvel Transformers Generation 1 comic books to the IDW Movie Comics that detail an extended timeline of Michael Bay's live action Transformers films, all while pointing out inconsistencies in the storylines and similar differences between the cartoon and the Generation 1 Marvel comic books along with all other parts of the franchise as well as pointing out different moments of even the Autobots and the Maximals being dumb idiots whose decisions cost their armies easier victories, it starts to become redundant as Hasbro doesn't really do anything about it up to 76 years later. But I suppose it doesn't matter anymore, since the present day matters.

I wouldn't categorize myself as a Transformers fanboy, but I do love watching the shows and movies, playing the video games on the easiest to hardest difficulties, and reading the comic books before selling those to the people who want them. In addition to donating my Transformers toys to various child's charities since even terminally ill children need to experience the joys of playing with such unique and popular toys before they pass on.

Yeah, I'm generous like that. And the news that so many terminally ill children have died over the course of the past seventy-six years even after the Transformers toylines were made public in the United States, all of it, have left me in tears at their funerals.

But anyway, let's focus on what I'm doing right now: I was walking to my apartment since there was gonna be a snowstorm in three hours and 27 minutes later today.

I'd recently started thinking about what it'd be like to be in a universe where the Transformers were real, but I don't like Michael Bay's live action Transformers films. Not just because almost every Autobot dies all the time, but also because of, among other things, Sentinel Prime's betrayal, Dylan Gould being allied with the Decepticons, Sam Witwicky not being thrown in prison for murdering Dylan Gould since killing a criminal and a planet-wide traitor still counts as murder no matter what people have to say about that, Cemetery Wind was never properly investigated, human alliances with the Autobots by the time of Age of Extinction and The Last Knight generally become non-existent, more Autobots not showing up to bolster the ranks, the formation of NEST even without Jazz's death being canonical, a lack of flying Autobots except for Jetfire, Optimus, Strafe, Lieutenant Spitfire, and Dragonstorm in the movies as well as Silverbolt, Air Raid, Slingshot, Skydive, Fireflight, Stratosphere, and the Protectobot Snipers and the Aerialbot Scout 1s, Scout 2s, and Warriors in the video games, a lack of background in Optimus Prime's psychology in the films that make him dictate killing every last Decepticon except for Wildrider, Jetfire, Wheelie, Brains, and Drift, contingency plans against Quintessa, Harold Attinger, James Savoy, Cemetery Wind, the world leaders declaring Transformers illegal, and so many other bad things that could've been avoided if Autobots and humans alike weren't total dummies, the death of Sam Witwicky although I hated him anyway, Mikaela and Carly's fates being unknown, the fates of Ron and Judy Witwicky being unknown, the fate of Leo Spitz being unknown, Roadbuster and Dino's fates being unknown, the President's aide in Age of Extinction being extremely oblivious, ignorant, and absent-minded to everything around him and for that I blame Michael Bay, and a lack of any Allspark replacements to revive every last dead Autobot and to revive Cybertron. But thankfully, that's what fanfictions like The Allspark Changed My Life, Transformers 2007: The Legend of Flyimus Prime, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Defending the World, and Transformers Dark of the Moon: Flyimus Prime's Birthright among others are there for.