Chapter 94: In Your Arms

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Wednesday, August 4th, 1988, third person POV...)

In a small ship, a Decepticon Seeker by the name of Drabstorm frantically moved to and fro across the bridge of her ship, her strong, steady, and not too large servos messing with the difficult controls.

She knew that the engine leakage needs to be repaired quickly, or else she'll crash land.

She drowned out the persistent buzzing sounds from the computers as she went to the engine room and took out a few spare parts to work with.

She managed to repair the engine leakage, and the computer set course for Earth at her mental command.

But then, the Energon lines run empty, and her ship starts falling.

Drabstorm snarls, "Well, that's just fragging great!"

And in no time, the ship crash lands fifty-nine clicks northwest by twenty-eight clicks southeast from the Autobot base.

In the Autobot base, Ratchet monitors the screens, and he sees the monitors detect Drabstorm's life signal.

Ratchet then says as Optimus, Smokeedge, and Arcee come into the command center, "Optimus! You need to see this at once!"

Optimus studies the screen and says, "That is a Cybertronian life signal."

Arcee then asks, "Smokeedge, is it an Autobot or a Decepticon?"

Smokeedge answers, "It's a Decepticon Seeker looking to defect to our side."

Ratchet and Arcee ask in unison, "What?" "What?"

Smokeedge answers, "According to my foreknowledge intel databanks brought on by my future descendants, the Decepticon Seeker by the name of Drabstorm was compelled to join the Decepticons during the war thanks to her older brother Breezecrasher, even despite her protests and despite her wanting nothing to do with Megatron. And because her brother was a staunch Decepticon patriot, Drabstorm waited for the right moment for her brother to be reported offline so she can take a chance to find any Autobot forces and join up with them. However, some problems with the engines and Energon lines of her ship caused her to crash land fifty-nine clicks northwest by twenty-eight clicks southeast from the base."

Arcee then says, "And considering our history of recruiting Decepticon turncoats, I wouldn't even be surprised if that was the case."

Optimus then says, "Nevertheless, we must assist Drabstorm before the Decepticons detect her signal."

Ratchet locks onto Drabstorm's signal, and an away team consisting of Optimus, Fortressimus, Arcee, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Tailgate are transported to their destination.

The Autobots observed the wreckage of Drabstorm's ship and Bumblebee remarks, "It doesn't look like it belongs to a Decepticon, let alone a Flier."