Chapter 60: Meet Brown Mark

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Sunday, April 24th, 1988, third person POV...)

Just like his twin brothers, sisters, and cousins Mosquitowing, Hummoth, Orange Beetle, Bluejacket, Yellowjacket, Queen Bee, Purple Hornet, Beefly, Papersting, Hoverfly, Blackjacket, Orangejacket, Owl Midge, Drainfly, Dixid Midge, Blue Gnat, Purple Gnat, Yellow Gnat, Orange Gnat, Yellow Beetle, Purple Beetle, Honeybee, Damselfly, Salmonfly, and Antfly, Brown Mark was born as one of the many of the last generations to be created from the Well of All Sparks after the Allspark hosts had been drafted into the Autobot armies.

Brown Mark's spark flew to the old medical center where his protoform was taken to and put inside of by an unknown Decepticon.

But before he became Brown Mark, in reference to what the humans called a mark butterfly, he was once known as Blue Comma, in reference to the Eastern Comma Butterfly.

During the War for Cybertron between Autobots and Decepticons before it became Autobots, Maximals, and Predacons against Decepticons, Blue Comma joined the Autobots and fought alongside Optimus Prime, their respective families and childhood friends, and many other famous Autobots.

With Optimus and all other Autobots regardless of popularity and population, Blue Comma fought his way through Decepticon strongholds and Decepticon brigades. He also helped them overcome turbulent trials and times, helping them learn that even the Autobots have to overcome difficult times to become stronger and wiser, as well as to be one in body, mind, soul, spark, spirit, emotion, and intelligence spectrums.

He even became friends with Warmcrusher and her sisters.

During an unknown point in the war, Blue Comma parted ways with his family unit to join Delta Team.

Once he signed up, he met his future partners Arcee, Traillead, Dogwheel, Bumperblock, Arcdegree, Dark Rose, Amethyst Spud, Shadeshield, Dark Sentry, Cloudkeeper, Blightscreen, Scrapfender, Atombumper, Ghostjailer, Dragshadow, Lawcrusher, Camgut, Shadowguard, Gearcharger, Duskstorm, Metalvoice, Cloudwire, Fortressnose, Warheart, Forceflash, Warbane, Flamestealer, Ironvibe, Bombrain, Jitter, Cannonwhirl, Masterlock, Lowrazor, Arrowblade, Acidewe, Lobhot, Actionstrike, Wirerun, Zipswitch, Forthice, Sizeslam, Strongblanket, Porscathe, Wingpaper, Enfrack, and Monsterbrain.

At the same time, he also began to fall in love with the femmes, but he kept it secret, knowing that Arcee was crushing on Photonblade, the Autobot lieutenant from the Army Force Clan of Sixteen who was a reincarnated carbon-based homo sapient human from an alternate Earth where the Transformers race and everyone who interacted with, befriended, or fought against them, even including the humans of the Earth formed around Unicron, were all fictional to entertain human children for nearly fifty years with different forms of toys, video games, comic books, fanfiction stories on the World Wide Web, novels, computer-animated television shows, live action films, and computer-animated films. But he also knew that Tailgate was crushing on Arcee's lookalike youngest sister Zilver Sun.

And he also knew that Hirewing wanted to be friends for the time being, so he respected her wishes.

At the same time, however, two additional members of Delta Team who'd been around for ten years, Patchram and Powervault, were in a same gender relationship, and they'd made just as much enemies in fellow Autobots as they did in the Decepticon army. But when the homophobic Autobots who'd attempted to murder them once too many times were finally fired and thrown in prison, by Photonblade no less since he hated homophobes to an extreme and responded to such hate crimes with ultra-violent retribution while quoting human religious scriptures about justice, forgiveness, retribution, love, asking for wisdom, and vengeance which he claimed applied only to humans in certain aspects, the two male Autobots celebrated their safety. But even with that, Photonblade and Smokeedge advised them to be extra careful all the same, as there might still possibly be other Autobots who don't approve of their relationship and there's almost no guarantees that the other homophobes would be exposed and thrown in prison in time.