Chapter 102: Fugitive

(Flash Forward: Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Friday, May 6th, 1994, third person POV...)

In a medium-sized battlecruiser approaching Saturn, an Autobot Archwarrior Class Machine Gunner by the name of Powerclamp is working at the controls.

He then notices that the Energon Multiplicator machines are running low on Energon.

He infuses three Energon cubes into them each, and they're energized to the point where they along with Energon Creator machines – Photonblade's personal invention after Trypticon's defeat during the War for Cybertron and before the Autobot search mission for the Dark Spark – invent billions of Energon cubes in just seconds – or nanokliks, in Cybertronian time measurement.

Powerclamp then asks, "Cloudsaber, Wingsurge, any ideas where are Alpha Phoenix and Electranode?"

Cloudsaber answers, "Likely checking on Apexvolt, Autothrasher, Thunderbash, Shieldstriker, Sandstreak, and Beoarmor in the medical bay."

Wingsurge adds, "Along with that, Bigguard is in the Energon Vaults with Dark Striker, Bladewinder, Blastbolter, Sapphire Striker, Boltsparkle, Boomthunder, and Bossstrike in the nursery tending to the sparklings and younglings. Though it may take them a few more cycles to calm them down from Energon hunger."

Powerclamp replies before asking someone else, "Understood. Logiclock, do you know where are Breakblitzer, Broadstormer, Bulktech, Bullforce, Bumprage, Shuttlebot, Buzzshocker, and Camstrike?"

Logiclock answers, "Last I heard, they're with Whiskerpounce, Electrolink, Turbochrime, Circuit Charge, Cliffroar, Clutchstrike, Cybercog, Cordstrike, Crossthorn, Dagbolt, Duskfaller, and Shimmerclaw rechecking the weapons in the armory. And Deepfury, Deftguardian, Deltablitz, Devastrix, Roverbot, Mirrorshift, Downstormer, Scaledrake, and Autoduke are attending to patients in the medical bay."

Powerclamp replies before asking, "Understood. Arcwarp, how are the Decepticon defectors?"

Arcwarp answers, "They're integrating well with the crew and passengers of the ship despite some minor animosity."

Powerclamp asks again, "And where are Aritorque, Aralyte, Barazor, Barrauto, Radiantstrike, Fangroar, Betavalor, Rapidstreak, Granite Crusher, Bozo Ranger, Bumbleflare, and Cosmo Titan, by any chance?"

Arcwarp answers again, "They're cleaning the wash racks and oil baths."

Powerclamp then asks someone else in the bridge of the ship, "Talonfeather, any idea where are Ectoglide, Ejectorion, Eosfusion, Erectiforce, Farshift, Swiftfire, Circuitfeed, Burnstormer, Titanspark, Flakburst, Furnacestrike, Combustflare, Nimbusbolt, Jumbocharge, Bigblaze, Powermorph, Stealth Raven, Chromeshocker, Skyshield, Cromstride, Crossvolt, Crosscharge, Aqua Blitz, Wayfinder, Blazedrive, Flashdasher, Flintbeam, Flipsnapper, Full-Crest, Rampartroar, Mechawheel, Getaforce, Gigaknight, Glitchblade, Glyphshift, and Aurorapulse?"

Talonfeather answers, "Last I heard, they were doing careful maintenance on the starboard drives and the safest interiors of the ship's engines and emergency thrusters."