Chapter 86: Tallulah

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Saturday, July 10th, 1988, third person POV...)

A large white and yellow motorcycle with a size accommodation for humans drove down the tunnel to Autobot Outpost Omega One.

True, the turns were tightly sharp, but they were able to be taken easily, and that is because this motorcycle is actually another one of Ratchet's daughters, Tallulah.

Tallulah stops in the main command center and transforms to robot mode, showing her to be surpassing her father's height and surpassing her older sister's height.

She looks around, and she sees no one except for Ratchet and Luna Nova.

Tallulah says, "Dad, Luna, I'm back!"

Luna turns her attention to Tallulah even as Ratchet crawls halfway out from the underside of the secondary computer console two centers away from the main computer console.

Ratchet replies, "Hey, Tallulah. Pass me a wrench, please."

Tallulah grabs the nearest wrench which Ratchet apparently needed, and she asks as she hands it over, "Let me guess: the secondary computer's having problems again?"

Ratchet replies, "Yep."

Ratchet then goes back to fixing the console.

Several loud grunts came out, followed afterwards by a crash of metal onto metal and a series of colorful Cybertronian fireworks.

Ratchet then comes out and asks, "Tallulah, you're able to make yourself smaller, correct?"

Tallulah replies, "Yes, why?"

Ratchet answers, "Well, do you think you can help your old mech out? The scrapping computer's fritzing again, and it won't pick up any signals because of a broken wire, but I can't reach it."

Tallulah politely takes the offered wrench, drops gently onto her backplate, and crawls to the underside of the computer monitors.

The maintenance panel was already open, and she scans the wiring and data chips for anything out of order.

Then she spots the problem: one wire was stuck in an alternate port, and another was torn.

Tallulah asks, "I found the problem: once again, you can't reach the broken wire because another wire is blocking it, and the other wire in question is in the wrong port. Can you please get me the welder?"

Ratchet hands it to her and asks, "You can reach the broken wire?"

Tallulah replies as she shrinks herself to Luna Nova's height, "Affirmative, at Luna Nova's size with little problems."