Chapter 105: Swarmracer

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Tuesday, August 17th, 1988, third person POV...)

In the Autobot base, Swarmracer is refueling the equipment of the base when Ratchet comes up and asks, "Swarmracer, is it almost finished?"

Swarmracer replies, "Yes, almost."

Swarmracer then finishes up and she says, "Ta-da! All done."

Ratchet remarks before saying, "Well done, Swarmracer. Now, follow me to the command center; I need your help with organizing my medical supplies."

Swarmracer then follows Ratchet to the command center and helps him with the medical supplies.

Eventually, she finishes up.

Ratchet then says, "All right, you're dismissed for the afternoon."

Swarmracer nods before going to the SAFE.

In the SAFE, Swarmracer learns how to mix Aikido, American Kenpo, Angampora, Armis, Baguazhang, Bando, Banshay, Bartitsu, Bokator, Boxing, Capoeira, Catch Wrestling, Chess Boxing, Choi Kwang-Do, Chun Kuk Do, Combat Sambo, Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu, Dambe, Hapkido, Hokutoryu Ju-Jutsu, Huiyen Lallong, Jeet Kune Do, Jieitaikakutōjutsu, Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Jujutsu, Kajukenbo, Kalaripayattu, Kickboxing, Krabi-Krabong, Kun Khmer, Kyokushin Karate, Lethwei, Luta Livre, MCMAP, Mardani Khel, Muay Thai, Northern Praying Mantis Kung-Fu, Pankration, Pehlwani Wrestling, Pencak Silat, Pencak Silat Harimau, Qwan Ki Do, Russian Boxing, Sambo, Sanda, Savate, Shaolin Kung-Fu, Shoot Boxing, Shootfighting, Shooto, Shorinji Kempo, Silat Melayu, Suffrajitsu, Sumo Wrestling, Systema, Taekkyon, Taekwondo, Tai Chi, Tang Soo Do, Tien Shan Pai, To-Shin Do, Unifighting, Vale Tudo, Vovinam, Wing Chun Kung-Fu, Wudangquan Kung-Fu, Xingyiquan Kung-Fu, and Yoshukai Karate with Chōryūken, Circuit-Su, Crystalocution, Diffusion, Discmaster, Laser Lathi, Metallikato, Mueikyaku, Pit Fighting, Tahtib-Tron, Tekkaido, Beksi, Catch Wrestling, Kabasaran, Perang Pandan, U-Kei, Yongmudo, Ko-ryū bujutsu, and about fifty other martial arts styles Photonblade and the other martial artists taught over the past year or so, and the simple fact was that Swarmracer learned the hard way that the best way to combine these martial arts styles into something fluid to take out entire armies of weak to stronger Decepticons is practice and experience in battle spanning months to decades.

As Nightbird described, this was something Photonblade himself learned the hard way in his original life in the Quadwal cluster as a human.

After concluding her training in the SAFE, Swarmracer came upon a surprising scene.

She saw Photonblade teaching Nightbird how to care for a sparkling, and she seemingly took to the lessons like a fish to water.

Deciding not to show herself, Swarmracer makes herself scarce.

In the meantime, Swarmracer manages to get the other sparklings ready for bed with help from the others.

After returning to the command center, Photonblade then asks, "Swarmracer, how would you like to go on patrol with me and Arcee?"