Chapter 128: Darkness Rising Part 3 of 2

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Saturday, July 3rd, 2010, big redoing of Darkness Rising Part 3 of 1 with plenty of extra scenes that happened in segments of canonical scenes, starting with the race between Autobot friends and the everything else that happens before the Terrorcon Scalpel attack, third person POV...)

Optimus Prime begins the recap, "Previously on Transformers Prime..."

In the Autobot base, Photonblade says, " A-hem! Need I remind you that it's ultimately Optimus' call or my call as Primary Autobot Lieutenant-Sergeant Commander to decide whether or not you can come and go outside of missions, and that it's ultimately Jack's call if he wants out? Miko, I'm gonna say this only once: this interplanetary civil war is not fun and games, and it's not something to enjoy getting adrenaline rushes out of or something to enjoy taking part in. After all, how do you think you'd react as an old woman telling such war stories of your own experience to young kids and one of them is just like you at your current age, but to a more extreme degree with a criminal record that includes repeat offenses spanning seventeen years bordering on attempted murder?"

In the Energon mine, Megatron says, "Gaze upon... Dark Energon."

Starscream remarks as footage of Megatron resurrecting Ragebird with the Dark Energon shard plays, "Legend tells that it holds the power to... revive the dead as cannibalistic zombies called Terrorcons."

In the Autobot base, Ratchet says, "Ragebird's life signal has just popped back online!"

In the Energon mine, as Terrorcon Ragebird roars at Megatron and charges before the footage switches to the firefight, Optimus says, "Let's find Ragebird, Over-Boulder, Battle, Bloodlion, Hepta-Bolt, Bolt Rod, Shift-Id, Lightred, Octo-Jet, Bouldersaw, Vectorbullet, Epi-Cryptic, Mid-Down, Lobhazard, Arrowtwin, Fire-Ling, Sphereflash, Staticracer, Droneshuttle, Hitchbolt, Flamebumper, Twilightset, Dinodrill, Novahit, Auxtail, Siennastorm, Rimeraid, Axebase, Chimeshock, Flamejump, Metaltracker, Siennaswoop, Shutterlag, Chopking, Rackchaser, Actionlaser, Grooveram, Thunderstart, Redsparkle, Shuttleburst, Toxicfire, Dualtooth, Charcoalgnaw, Plumstrike, Scramblebyte, Houndhuff, Maroonlink, Umbertrigger, Grimlift, Litlive, Majorstrike, Slipzone, Phasebar, Bumperslide, Novasaurus, Umberwipe, Boltflicker, Manicbeat, Condorpeak, Ramclaw, Majorsmoke, Masterview, Cascadefrost, Grimshield, Fluxsky, Helisaber, Umberflare, Circuittail, Pinhawk, Dinoroad, Cyclevault, Alabasterrazor, Grindvolley, Dinojumper, Boltlancer, and Alterbreach, Shuttlecrusher, Thundergear, Grayflare, Skullskiff, Moonlink, Flameforce, Fleetcross, Greaseworks, Surgebreach, and Majorjitter. Photonblade, Smokeedge, I want you along with our Targetmasters and your troops to reprogram as many Decepticon Miners as you can. The rest of us will provide covering fire."

As the Decepticon Miners shoot at the platform, Ratchet in the base gasps in shock as he says with dread, "Oh, no. Dark Energon."

Unbeknownst to Ratchet, a splotch of Dark Energon infected one of his replicas of the same tool Bulkhead broke in the original timeline, and the tool replica comes to life as a Transformers Prime Terrorcon replica of Scalpel.

Megatron rips out a small sliver of the Dark Energon and raises it above his head.