Chapter 132: New Looks, Abilities, and Relationships

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Wednesday, July 7th, 2010, Linwood Rowley's POV...)

No, no, no... Ah-ha!

It was just three days after the Space Bridge Battle, and we Autobots, Maximals, and Predacons were enjoying what little peacetime we had before the Decepticon Generals led the Decepticons in a big counter-offensive against us.

And I finally settled on a silverish-red with deep green accents paint job for myself along with green, yellow, and white across my wings, arm plates, chassis, and leg armor.

And I chose for my ground vehicle mode a 2010 BMW X3 sports car, but I was having a hard time deciding whether or not to scan a 1999 Lockheed Martin F-104 Starfighter fighter jet, one of the fastest military aircraft in the world to also be armed with incredible weapons, next to the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle, the General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark, the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25, the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-31, the McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lighting II, the Lockheed Martin X-15, the General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon, the Boeing F/A-18 Hornet, the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, the Grumman F-14 Tomcat, the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21, the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29, the McDonnell Douglas AV-8B/+ Harrier II, the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II, the Rockwell International B-1B Lancer, and the Lockheed Martin YF-12.

Yeah, I had a hard time deciding between any of those aircraft. So, I thought to myself, what the hell? I'll just scan different aspects of them as well as aspects of the Bombardier CL-650 surveillance jet, the de Havilland Canada EO-5 electronic warfare propeller plane, the General Atomics MQ-1 Predator drone, the Lockheed Martin KC-130J Super Hercules aerial refueling propeller plane, the Lockheed Martin AC-130J Ghostrider propeller bomber, the Boeing B-52H Stratofortress bomber, the McDonnell Douglas C-17A Globemaster III strategic airlifter, and the Beechcraft C-12 Huron cargo transport plane to create something entirely new.

I merged the different design and classification aspects together while retaining the jet thrusters for extra speed and while making sure that I can manipulate my mass and size in vehicle mode to be equivalent to the Revenge of the Fallen and Rise of the Beasts iterations of Stratosphere for transporting my fellow Autobots as well as any form of cargo to anywhere on Earth or on Cybertron no matter the amount of personnel or important cargo. And behold, the Adam Advanced Sport Aircraft CBAKMQEOLJHYFVGXI-152730689 High Phantom Arrow cargo transport, strategic airlift, electronic warfare, propeller bomber, aerial refueling, surveillance, air superiority, utility, multirole, interceptor fighter jet was born.

I scanned my finished hologram of that baby, and I initiated flight mode, appearing to be as large as Megatron with my landing gear keeping me on the ground.

(Third person POV...)

After transforming back to robot mode, Linwood, now going by the name of Keytron, then says, "Okay, now, let's see what abilities and weapons my Cybertronian form possesses these days."

He pulls up his heads-up display and mutters, "Let's see... two Null-Ray Blasters, two Thermo Rocket Cannons, two Octopule-Barrel Rocket Launchers, two Ion Blaster machine guns, two Path Blasters, two Scatter Blasters, two EMP Shotguns, two Energon Battle Pistols, two Energon Repair Rays, two Fusion Cannons, two Ion Displacers, two Magma Frag Launchers, two Neutron Assault Rifles, two Nucleon Shock Cannons, two Photon Burst Rifles, two Photon Missile Launchers, two Plasma Cannons, two X12 Scrapmakers, two A-4 Pulsar Cannons, two Chaos-Rift Combustors, two Corona Glaive Swords, two Corrosive Slime Cannons, two E.D.K. TechVolt Emitters, two Electro Bolters, two Energon Harvester Shotguns, two Gear Shredders, two Glass Gas Cannons, two Nucleon Charge Rifles, two Riot Cannons, two Sling Shocks, two Subsonic Repeaters, two Thermo Rocket Cannons, two Throwback Blasters, two V32. Cyber Corrupters, two X18 Scrapmakers, two Barrage Cannons, two Death-Lock Pincers, two Electric Cannons, two Sonic Cannons, two Void Scepters, two Heavy Iron Rifles, two Knuckle-Spikes, two Mega Strikers, two Primax Blades, Bicep-Mounted Missile Arrays, two Boot Guns, two Swiss Army Knives, two Howitzer Pistols, two K-Bar Knives, two Magnum Shotguns, two Quad-Barreled Shotguns, two Swords of Judgement, two Triple-Barreled Phalanx Cannons, two Vector Shields, two Energon swords, two Energon axes, two Energon hooks, two Energon daggers, two Energon maces, two Energon hammers, two Energon clubs, two Energon spears, two Energon scimitars, the ability to dual wield on all of my weapons, a signal cloaker, a Light Bender that can even turn invisible, laser axes, energy laser vision, flight in robot mode, RID 2001 Optimus Prime's Blizzard Storm, hyper self-awareness, night vision, underwater vision, hunger suppression, sleep suppression, mechanical regeneration, hologram projection, danger intuition, data recovery, and pretty much every superpower all Transformers have, including evil powers that are... transmutated into heroic versions of themselves. But what's this?"