Chapter 92: Power Catchers

(Uniend Cluster 831.1012.514.1014.25.07.02.23.32 Zeta-Alpha-Kappa, Monday, July 25th, 1988, third person POV...)

In the Autobot base, Photonblade and Ratchet are working at the main computer when suddenly, the computer detects an Energon mine in the Sistema Huautla cave system in the Sierra Mazateca mountains in the southern Mexican state Oaxaca.

The Autobots gathered around the monitors, including recent new arrival Kemberflame, who looks exactly like Emberflame and the others in the sense of this: she has optics in a specific bright shade of blue with a hint of orange, she has long flowing metal "hair" wires on the top of her helmet that glow whenever she's angered, and they have varying shades of red, she has scars from previous Decepticon fights, and her face is gray, along with her lip plates being specific shades of blue and orange.

And in addition to that, she has a specific modern model of flamethrowers, twin sword that can burn through any form of metal regardless of temperature required melting points while also creating fire and lava which can burn through alien metals of varying durability levels, and varying Cybertronian weapons and varying Cybertronian versions of Earthly weapons, used by Autobots, Decepticons, and humans alike arranged in thirty weapons.

And she happens to transform into a specific model of the Lamborghini Aventador sports car.

The instant the alarms blared, the Autobot forces gathered around the ginormous command center.

Tharscream asks, "Let me guess: yet another Energon mine?"

Optimus Prime answers, "Yes, Tharscream. And it gets worse: thanks to our equipment's upgrades, we've detected the additional new Decepticons known as Zipcross, Crumblefire, Voltthunder, Stormcackle, Acidcable, Ioncable, Novacable, Warbase, Rapidomatic, Spacecackle, Sparklebend, Voltlink, Cyclehuff, Champagnecross, Nitrosurge, Rexshuttle, Deftsplit, Rimefloss, Daggerwhistle, Pyrochain, Firefang, Slipbreak, Highwhirl, Halffloss, Drillstreaker, Crumblepool, Thundercondor, Slaterazor, Bulkaxe, Blazescout, Daggersiphon, Bulletheat, Charcoalwipe, Slipbase, Cycleturbine, Grapplebyte, Streetbuzz, Auxacid, Axlewire, Metalsaber, Houndover, Circuitdown, Fleetshot, Wireslide, Cloudflame, Houndguard, Shiftblaze, Jitterrave, Maroonrudder, Pyrorip, Blastflame, Condorspeed, Currentpolar, Blurwedge, Sirencross, Breakscreech, Pintrigger, Landrazor, Radarwatch, Wedgecannon, Champagnesphere, Spurrake, Slipcharger, Scrambletrigger, Whitesteel, Bulkslip, Cinderscout, Axecliff, Quickcackle, Linkcannon, Overstream, Spacespark, Cindergrease, Auxbomber, Wolfshot, Skullcracker, Slipfire, Sparkchaser, Wiperam, Chimelive, Whirlwave, Runtread, Suredagger, Sidedraft, Ivorystop, Pullstorm, Moonview, Yellowlive, Wedgeflare, Maroonspring, Machhack, Bladecase, Acidcurrent, Ioncurrent, Novacurrent, Lightrust, Cycledagger, Ironrun, Wolftitan, Siphonroll, Crumblehound, Blazebreaker, Overgroove, Grindscatter, Lithide, Twinfire, Boulderglitch, Tigerblast, Oilsteel, Lazerburst, Leostop, Vicescraps, Ripcircuit, Cloudpoint, Heliscream, Ragedash, Shadowheap, Mechapunch, Razorviper, Junkflow, Twinlock, Cannonglider, Lunarkill, Micrognaw, Acidbrawler, Ionbrawler, Novabrawler, and Twilightburst."

Auxblitz then says, "Wait, what? I thought that we wouldn't have yet another encounter with any more new Decepticons until another 21 years, 11 months, and 7 days."

Smokeedge replies, "Nevertheless, Auxblitz, we can't take any chances, in case these Decepticons rendezvous with the other Decepticon deployment and the Nemesis crew after placing a call for reinforcements."