Chapter 24: Fold

Peter, Raven, Robin, and Starfire all gathered a few blocks away where they got a hotel room setup for them. They each got a seperate room except for Peter and Raven, then everyone gathered in their room with Batgirl with explain the situation about Tim and Red Hood.

After hearing what had happened the red headed heroine gave a shocked look and shook her head with an exasperated sigh.

"I was really hoping one of us would be SPARED from psychos and their issues." She replied with a shake of the head, then looked to Tim with concern. "You okay?"

"Yeah." Tim nodded nonchalantly. "I handled him well enough."

"And you say the local gangs are ALL working for him now?" She asked, looking at Peter.

"From what we can tell." He shrugged. "Maybe not all of them."

"Yet." Raven added.

"Right, yet." Peter nodded, looking back to Batgirl. "I'm Spider-Man, by the way. This is Raven and Starfire." He said pointing to the other two, then pointed at Tim. "That's Robin. Have you met Robin?" He asked, sarcastically.

Batgirl deadpanned in response and sighed. "Yes... Yes I know ALL of you." She replied with a roll of the eyes. "But that does leave ONE question finally answered."

"What question?" Peter asked curiously.

"We've been investigating this guy for a few weeks now." She explained. "There have been multiple mass shootings. Gang leaders decapitated, with the heads turning up... missing."

"Yikes. Gruesome." Peter winced, then raised a brow, sharing the same look with Raven, as they both thought of the same person.

However, before they could ask any question, they heard a knock at the door, prompting all of them to look back towards the source.

"That should be Dick." Batgirl said, walking over to the door, before opening it to reveal the black and blue costume of Nightwing smiling at everyone in the room

"Hey, guys!" He waved, before suddenly Peter jumped down from the ceiling, clinging to him with a tight hug. "Woah! What the?"

"Dick!" Peter shouted excitedly.

Then in a flash, Starfire excitedly flew across the room, throwing Peter off him, before hugging him tightly in her arms.

"Dick!" She cheered. "You are here!"

Dick chuckled at that as he hugged her back, his hands fmgently feeling her hair. "Hey, Star." He said, locking eyes with her for a moment with a loving grin. "It's so good to see you." He said, before looking to the others. "ALL of you."

Raven gave a quiet nod with a slight smile to greet their friend while she watched from behind everyone.

"Sorry we couldn't meet up under better circumstances." Peter shrugged, then pointed at him with an amused grin. "But, hey, you DID promise me a visit."

"I did, didn't I?" Dick nodded with a slight chuckle. "Sorry about that."

"That's okay, bestie." Peter joked sarcastically. "I forgive you."

Dick laughed again, before looking to Tim with a nod. "Tim."

"Dick." Robin nodded.

"Hope Peter's been teaching you well." Dick said. "Otherwise I might've failed as HIS teacher."

"Hey!" Peter scoffed with an amused laugh.

Tim laughed at that and shook his head. "It's been great. I guess I just... never expected to ever have to think about having super powers."