CHAPTER 12

With the exam approaching, art and physical education classes that have completed the scope of the test have been replaced with self-study.

Under the cool air conditioner breeze, they each studied on their own or fiddled with their cell phones, waiting for lunch.

Alan, who was sitting next to me, gently waved a fan in my direction.

Anyway, my seat is just beneath the air conditioner on the ceiling, so I claimed to be a cheater despite the fact that the wind was blowing in a straight line.

I shifted my gaze away pretending not to know and focused on the question.

“I can’t study.”

Alan spoke in low tones.

I rolled my eyes while pretending to be friendly, then returned my attention to the question.

I continued to read Thailand’s foreign policy.

I kept glancing at him as I read the text.

Alan shook his fan with his chin on his hand for a moment before returning his body to the front.

By far, I’m telling you, if Alan has been studying or not.

He has never studied!

He was so good that he switched seats under the guise of studying, but he brought the peach emoticon arm pillow and slept with it.

If that’s the case, I told him that he didn’t have to pick me up in the morning anymore, but he didn’t even pretend to listen.

And the second problem was Alan’s friends.

They didn’t let him go unattended even for a moment.

“Hey, Alan. Come back.”

Sometimes they tempt him to skip classes.

“Alan, wait. Huh?”

They also call him to smoke.

“Hey, Alan~ I heard you ignored P'Aonn’s Kakaotalk.”

They even came here to report a contact issue…

Anyway, my peaceful spot became a hot place in an instant.

Alan showed no sign of being sorry for the disturbance.

He spoke freely with them and even went outside to smoke.

The messenger made an absurd explanation, claiming that Alan deleted his contact because he had begun studying.

Even though actually Alan has been spending endless time with me…

Alan always had an arrogant attitude.

He crossed his legs, tilted his head slightly, and touched his cell phone.

I glanced at Alan’s phone to see what he was up to, and he was playing cookies run on it.

It was a game that was long out of the trend.

Alan turned to me and our eyes met.

“Send me a heart.”

Alan said that cause a heart is a life in the game.

In response to his pointless request, I carefully took out my cell phone.

Then I send a heart to the message delivered by him.

I’m not a big fan of this game, but I had no choice but to install it because Alan asked me to.

When I didn’t have anything else to do, I’d play it for a while, but the main purpose was to send a heart to Alan.