CHAPTER 27🚫

A/N - can't sleep....😭

"You're going to do it...alone?"

"..."

"Mine also stood..."

"Hey, you're trembling just now because you're scared."

Alan put his hand over my head. He used quite a lot of force on his hand.

If I don't grow taller in the future, it's most likely due to Alan.

However, Alan's behavior relieved some of the tension and made me feel more at ease.

I also had an erection, but it was difficult to hold and rub it alone.

I curled my lips and hesitated for a moment, then slowly opened my folded knees.

Then I lifted my shirt as if I were being measured with a stethoscope at the hospital.

I raised my head and looked Alan in the eyes.

Even when I took off my clothes at school, I didn't feel this embarrassed, but my face felt like it was going to burn.

Alan lowered his gaze slowly and silently.

He was just staring at my upper body.

Did I look at him the same way when he took off his clothes?

I'm sure it was obvious. I couldn't bear the stare, so I raised one of my feet and tapped Alan's thigh lightly.

"Why, why are you just looking?"

"Oh."

Alan lowered his hand.

I closed my eyes as his warm palms touched my chest.

The hand that came down slowly wrapped around my nipple.

Haa....As I breathed strangely, he put it between his index and middle fingers and rubbed them.

"Ah, touching it too much ..."

I slowly opened my eyes. I turned my head because I was embarrassed to see Alan's expression.

I looked at the desk where I had just been studying.

I closed my eyes deeply and opened it as I looked at the open workbook.

He used to tickle my nipples with his index and middle fingers, but this time he pressed it with his thumb.

He bit his lower lip and said as my feet dried at the touch, I exhaled awkwardly.

"It's very small even when it's erect."

"Do not say."

"The colors too."

"Don't say it, don't say it..."

It was complicated. In comparison to my peers, my nipples were red and small.

Alan immediately lowered his body after touching it with his thumb.

"Ahh...haa..."

Then he sucked my chest into his mouth. He sucked hard despite the fact that nothing came out.

The other was touched by his hand. My mouth dried up when he tapped it with his tongue.

"Uhh..."

I had a teary expression on my face as I looked down.

I fiddled with Alan's hair just below the line of sight.

Alan, who had been sucking my nipples like a starved person for a few days, has grown distant.