CHAPTER 91

I took a nap.

When I opened my eyes, there was a blanket wrapped around my body, which I knew had been brought for me.

While still in light sleep, I turned my head to the side.

On TV, there was an obvious year-end program.

My gaze was drawn to Alan, who sat directly in front of the sofa and rested one arm on it.

I was curious as to why Alan’s house was as comfortable as mine, whether it was his own or his parents.

I turned my body to the side after a brief moment of thought.

The reason I thought his house was comfortable was probably because Alan was there.

Because he always prioritizes me.

My body wriggled in the blanket, and I tapped Alan with my toe.

“What is it.”

Without hesitation, Alan looked back at me, raising the corners of his mouth cheerfully.

When I didn’t say anything, Alan turned away from watching TV and got up.

Then he came up on my body.

We kissed until we were out of breath, but Alan kissed my lips like he was starving and then parted.

He licked my tongue as he moved his tongue around.

When I closed my eyes tightly and opened them, he was staring intently at me.

I wriggled and clenched my hand in the blanket. He opened his lips slightly, then bit my lip and sucked it.

The sound of saliva being tangled was occasionally heard.

I took a short breath in and then exhaled.

Kiss, kiss…

The sound repeated several times. What a passionate kiss we shared.

The intercom, which rarely rings, rang.

We were always together, except when we were told to come to eat, so the constant ringing of the intercom in one tone was strange.

I glanced at the intercom while Alan was constantly sucking my lips.

He didn’t even move, whether he couldn’t hear or pretended he didn’t hear.

When our lips parted for a moment, I could barely speak.

“Inter, um… Intercom…”

Alan kissed my lips one more time and then moved away.

I slowly pulled his hand out of the blanket and ran the back of my hand through my moist lips.

The disconnected intercom rang once more.

Alan complained quietly, “What the hell.” then approached the intercom, picked up the phone, and said briefly.

“Yes.”

Alan’s answer was yes, yes?

Oh, shit… And it ended.

He hung up the phone. He messed up his short hair.

The other guys’ hair was bleached and everything, but Alan’s hair was always the same.

It did fit well though. Because he was a handsome man that looked good with short hair.

Should I dye it?

I’m still going to college. I wanted to add some texture to my somewhat boring hair.