CHAPTER 33

“Dinner, would you like to eat outside?”

Alan with a red line on his back asked in a humble voice.

I rolled around the bed with a dry body after washing up and raised myself up.

As I looked at his back, I felt embarrassed and looked down.

My face turned blue when Alan tapped near my waist because my back and bottom were sore.

“I’ll buy you something delicious.”

“I was going to buy today…”

“You had a hard time. I’ll buy you something delicious. Let’s go out and eat.”

I was thinking about what I should eat. After some contemplation, I asked Lim Alan instead.

“What do you want to eat?”

Even Alan didn’t seem to have anything special in mind.

He ate noodles in the morning and planned what he would buy outside.

Suddenly, he remembered that a delicious meat restaurant had been established in the apartment complex near the school’s main gate.

“Do you want to go eat meat? There’s a nice restaurant near the front door.”

“Okay.”

Alan extended his hand to me. I stumbled to my feet after grabbing his hand.

Perhaps he couldn’t control his strength, so he yanked me and tipped my body forward.

Alan, who caught me, raised only one ambiguous corner of his mouth.

He also appeared to be sorry.
***
First of all, we ordered four servings. I reached out to scissors and tongs to grill the meat.

However, Alan was faster. He naturally laid the meat on the grill.

I slowly looked around the restaurant without saying anything.

I thought there would be a lot of people because he said it was delicious, but even on a weekend evening, there were not that many customers.

Alan roughly lifted the hat he put on his head, brushed his hair with his finger, and put it back on.

Alan moved his gaze out the window after casually looking at the meat being cooked with splashes of oil.

Customers who had already been drinking were smoking cigarettes outside.

Maybe he also wants to smoke…

I asked Alan carefully.

“Do you also want to smoke?”

“What?”

“Oh right, you quit…”

Wasn’t that the case? Were you simply holding it out in front of me?

Alan, who was shaking his legs, placed the bean sprouts on the corner of the fire without hesitation.

“I don’t really want to smoke that much.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

I glanced out the window as I watched Alan cut the meat into small pieces.

“What do you think about smoking?”

“Why are you asking that?”

Alan wrinkled his forehead right away.

I’m curious…

Still, I couldn’t ask any more questions.

I moistened my mouth with the coke we had ordered together.