CHAPTER 38

“My lips hurt…”

My lips were hot. It also seemed to be swollen.

Alan turned and looked at me as we walked outside.

He grabbed my chin and probed my lips. I swallowed dry saliva and looked him in the eyes.

He pressed his thumb against my lips. At the same time, the waves that had risen to the beach began to fall into the sea.

“It’s pretty.”

After he finished speaking, Alan patted my cheek and returned to the pension.

I frowned, having never been told that I was pretty. I raised one of my lips at an angle and kicked the seawater at him.

However, because I was the only one who stayed put, no matter how much water I sprayed, it did not reach him.

I glanced at Alan’s back who had gone near the pension.

He went to the terrace and threw off his clothes. A strong body appeared in front of my eyes.

“Shall we play with the other guys?”

He didn’t even take his clothes off when he was with me.

While we were rubbing our lips together, North, Sonic, and Kenta were playing in the water almost naked.

“No, I am fine. You play with the guys.”

“Do you not like playing in the water?”

“No, that’s not it, uh, I just want to see you play.”

Alan nodded slowly as he heard those words.

Then I went to the pension alone.

He was also very aggressive in the water. He picked up Sonic and threw him straight into the water.

North was wet and drenched in water. He then poured water on Kenta and Sonic, who were arguing for nothing at the time.

Ket, who enjoys playing, attempted to spray water to the other 3 guys at once, but it naturally became a confrontation between David and Goliath.

I sat on the terrace railing and watched the four of them playing.

I didn’t like playing in the water that much, but in fact, the sea was actually a medicine for young people.

This was due to my childhood memories of dragging the tube to places where my brother couldn’t reach.

Of course, it wasn’t like my brother abandoned me or anything.

Alan could easily pick up and toss anyone into the water. He was really strong.

I somehow became gloomy like the current weather.

Even though I had a good time with Alan until now, I was in a bad mood.

“… I should wash my feet and turn on the air conditioner.”

In the end, I turned around and turned my back on the four of them.

I took off my slippers and went inside, walking into the bathroom with my heels up as much as possible to keep my feet from touching the floor.

I washed the wet areas roughly and sat on the sofa wearing only a brief and a short-sleeved T-shirt.

The air conditioner was so cool that I thought I was going to sleep right away.

Outside, Kenta screaming voice was heard, “Don’t do it! Stop!”

Kenta was outgoing and got along well with Alan’s friends.