CHAPTER 26

I rested my chin on one hand while erasing the incorrect lines.

Because the answer to Thailand's geography was obvious, I was able to solve it one at a time without much thought.

I marked the issue with a dot. Today I couldn’t concentrate. There was only one reason.

“…”

I didn’t even have eyes behind my back, but I could feel the gaze.

His eyes were obvious, despite his quiet and sensitive demeanor. 

I turned the mechanic pencil around with my finger and knocked it down.

I slowly returned my gaze. I slowly turned my head back.

Alan, who was sitting leaning against the wall next to the bed, was staring at me.

“…”

“…”

When our gazes met, his eyes rolled downwards slowly.

The purpose of the meeting was obviously to study, but when I came to, I was studying alone.

No, I had no idea what to do.

His gaze was so desperate that he grunted behind my back, but there was no way I could study.

I returned my attention to my original position. I took a look around the desk.

The TV, which had been on the desk until yesterday, was apparently kicked out of the living room.

There was plenty of room to study, but only for one person.

So, of course, Alan had no choice but to go to bed, and he stared at me in a stretched position for about an hour.

“Jeff.”

I turned to the voice calling me. This time, the chair was also there.

“Do you want some ice cream?”

His tone didn’t change,  but he was asking me as a suggestion.

I raised one corner of my mouth in embarrassment.

After that, I shake my head.

Alan nodded and turned away in response to my reaction.

He stopped at a convenience store and bought a bag full of chips, and in the end it was to feed me.

“But you don’t study…?”

Alan looked elsewhere when I asked the question carefully. Why don’t you study in this way? I couldn’t understand it because I had only been studying casually and living an ordinary life, despite having the highest grade point average in my class.

But I also knew I shouldn’t have asked such a question.

Alan disliked and despised studying.

He couldn’t help but be distracted once he started studying. Also, because studying is a habit, someone who has done it before did it well.

“You also didn’t?”

Alan asked me, who had attempted to study in the meantime, despite the fact that I was sweating from the gaze I felt behind my back.

Who did it and who didn’t do it?

I was furious at the moment, but I was able to calm my stomach.

“I did it until now.”

“Take a break then.”

Alan patted the seat next to him. It was odd that his eyes were wide open, despite the fact that he had said to come to his side calmly.