CHAPTER 45🚫

“Ugh… !”

A long vibration seemed to move all the way to the lower abdomen.

I let out a short moan and pressed my fingers against Alan’s shoulder, which was still hugging me.

I applied force to the tip of my finger, causing it to turn pure white.

It was as if the stars were bouncing right in front of my eyes.

The ceiling was spinning round and round. I pushed his shoulder, which had been scratched with my nails, upright in fear more than anything else.

But, like a massive wooden pillar, he stared at my face without moving an inch.

“Do you like it here?”

“I, I just cum a little while ago, so… Haa, ah!”

My lower abdomen felt like it was going to swell up.

I repeatedly pushed Alan’s shoulders and chest with the palm of my hand.

However, it appeared to have become an ignition point for him.

He took a deep breath and exhaled briefly before thrusting deeper.

Slap, slap, slap…!

My two legs around his back shook up and down whenever he lowered his body.

“Ah, wait, a moment, ah, take it out, take it out…”

“Jeff baby… Haa.”

“Haa, heung…”

A sound rang out every time Alan’s big penis thrust into my bottom.

Something leaked from my penis that had previously ejaculated. I was afraid it might be urine.

I tried to appease Alan by controlling my breath, but he shoved it down relentlessly.

I closed my eyes tightly each time Alan took a single thrust.

“Huh, this, strange, haa…”

Alan exhaled harshly and moved even faster below.

“That, stop, this, strange, hick… !”

A strange sound came out of my mouth. I shrank and struggled to get away from Alan.

However, Alan grabbed my other wrist with one hand and slowly got up.

I clenched my fists with the hands that he had caught.

Alan raised his upper body and bit his lower lip in the haze of my vision.

The shoulders were firmly placed over the long arms, and the movement caused his skin to glisten with sweat.

Every time he thrust it, he made a harsh breathing sound, and I cried and struggled.

“Hah, -plea-, please, ah, hickk… Ah, please…!”

It was also a fleeting moment to appreciate Alan.

My senses were so tense that I swooped. The heat in my body fluctuated wildly.

Alan, who looked at my face and licked his lips with his tongue, pressed his other hand against my lower belly.

“Heung…!”

At that moment, the arms and drooping legs that were held by Alan trembled like a newborn calf.

Alan bit his lips.

I almost ejaculated every time he pressed my stomach.

The inside was still full, but the outside pressure was too much to bear.